recent pencala link accident fatallity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! Fvel..you got a point there but when it comes to the sense where someone is really angry or was taken over by anger, we humans will do things that 1st come into our mind and only realise all the mistakes when it is over. I get what u mean, is still not right to do so and got to think twice before we react to something that may not benefit ourselves...

Anyway, I agree with you though but about Wayne case, i guess majority might react the same way when you were actually in front of a dying friend in pain and sorrows. All of a sudden a bastard came up and make the situation worse, which indeed did a sharp thrust into their hearts which in return they reacted to it because they were already badly hurt inside.

Is all cuz of a rush of emotions. At that situation, whatever comes into the mind 1st we will surely react to it without thinking...

By the way, are you a lawyer bro? U seem to understand the law a lot bro...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
At least now, some may understand why he reacted that way, which i have 2nd view about him this time...Is real sad and the tyres really obviously can't be use anymore with that condition...hardly any thread left...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
(quote FVel)

Well said. But I'm still happy to be a pure human who got blood and got meat. about the lawyer and justice, i'll leave it to other to judge themselves. Why? A snatch thief who caused young innocent civilian lost his/her life only deserved for 3 years (today's newspaper, Chinapress. Link below). I still obey the law because I need to obey, not obey because of respect. Things like this case, can sue the optra driver or not, for being disrespectful to the dead people and other injured personnel (don't help never mind, U turn for clapping hands for the 2nd time some more)? How law can get back the justice for the persons who received this type of treatment? Fine the optra driver for RM300? I'm willing to pay RM600 fine for spitting on his face. What is law?

Regarding the thief fell down from roof thing, it was happen in UK many years ago, my colleague's neighbor (I posted in this forum before). The thief only got few days jail but the house owner need to pay few thounds UK pounds, including the medical fee for the thief.

As I said, different people got different point of view and different ways of handle things. I don't know what yo wanna do regarding this case, clap hands too? For me, although the victim is not my friend but I bah tahan such behavior. So, look at my 1st post, I just hope news can spread out and let the optra guy condemn by people and people will learn that a way to respect dead people. But I do appreciate your input, so that we all can view a same story at wider angle. I reply on you because hoping for spark up more people to give their own input after process all data from this thread. Hope you don't miss understand that I trying to defending my point or anything other thing else.

Reference on snatch thief who cause fatality only for 3 years jail : ChinaPress.Com |

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
CSL: I strongly agreed with u. We obey the law is just cuz we have to and not cuz we respect the law. Law will not have justice on criminals. Is more likely to be unfair to the victims. Especially rape cases. To me rapist shud be hang/death penalty as they have caused trauma and ruin the life of innocent girls. They, girls will not forget such incident for life and will be living in fear and traumatised by the incident. That kind of life is worse than dying. A lot of cases we read in newspapers like a few examples that CSL stated. Majority of culprits do escape without punishment.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Aiyo, actually I don't wanna say this but beh tahan my heat against the so call law in our country. Somehow most of the time things will not come out as per what suppose to be. In our region, law can be effect by politics, religion, culture, money and etc. Why men above 55 (or something) and women cannot caned? Why there are so many unfair punishment happen everyday? Even snatch thief no need to be caned if I'm not wrong (recent news said a wakil rakyat suggest to upgrade the level of charging). Why we must be disabled by the law and let those outlaw people take advantage on us? What's wrong if we protect our own right, our own respect and our beloved one, as the gov, the enforcers and the court can't protect us? The most serious thing is that we are moving too fast for modernizing the outlook of several aspect and left the culture value behind. Example like now, we try to replica western style of teaching. Cannot cane, cannot even touch a student hair. End up with created so many bastards. Is neither the teachers nor the education programs' fault. But it just not suit our culture and social environment. We are still lacking something that cannot be developed in 1-2 decades. I always like to ask people, if you so kiasu and like to do copy westerners ideas, do you allow your children to eat the same american pie as per the movie series? back to law, I agree we must follow law. Else the world will become a mess. But, in certain grey spot, we do need to stand up and tell the politicians that, they can treat everyone as money generator (last time got reports saying that average each person can prosperous the country for how many million ringgit in their life time), but they themselves has the responsibility to make sure everyone is happy, safe and can see the future. Our situation in this country for long long time ago, is they only know how to make money but don't do their job as what suppose to be, leading more and more people standing out and defends their own rights. Kana, people say his knuckles are dem hard, gip him all your money and you just gip him and then report to police ar? Fck you. Before he continue, I'll slap kaw his face and run away. if 1 person gip, 2 person gip, it will make the outlaws become stronger and end up with everyone lost their basic human rights as no one can protect us anymore. Same thing here, if no one speak out or do something, wake up the people, tomorrow will come out another optra guy and next week will come out the 3rd one. When we lost control then regret, it will be too late. You think singapore set law to make sure the children will not abandon their old parents is something should be proud of? It only showed that they have serious social/culture problem. but at least they don't shy shy and move 1 small step and try to cure it. Us? problem ar? go see Michael Chong lar. Even a stainless steel nut left inside the body need to see michael. Where is the law that meant to protect us and why victims always are the persons who follow laws? No doubt we should follow the laws. But not blindly follow. We should also control ourselves a bit. But if it is too much, fck it and make sure it is totally fcked. In this case, if don't whack, make sure find the optra guy details and spread his story all over the world. Else, just swallow all sht into own stomach and shut up, let the country rot.

My MIL summoned a robber and prepare to charge him around 1st 1/4 of this year. When he arrived, he spit on her inside her room. The court guards straight away push him down and before my MIL went to washroom, they already start whacking. My MIL just act like nothing happen and then come back and continue the charging procedure. This is reality, real life. My personal experience, went to snooker center and police came up then took all IC and bring everyone back to police station with the blue lorry. After urine test done, everyone was cleared, they just tell you can go now. Buta-buta pay taxi and go back to the parking and pick up own car. Because no one dare to voice out at the moment, scare kena lockup, so there goes the law. What law what rights also the same, if you don't fight for it, you will lost it. kopi-O story no need to tell la, most people here also kena before. This is our social environment. people did something that hurt us, if police and law are there to give us a justice, then we follow the laws. Else, I lazy to say it again.

For me, maybe hanging rapist is a bit too serious. I would like to give them 40 canes, 10 years jail and a needle for permanently disable their sexual ability regardless if he is 80 years old or has sick or going to die. Let them suffer and regret for the rest of their life.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Lolz! Fvel..you got a point there but when it comes to the sense where someone is really angry or was taken over by anger, we humans will do things that 1st come into our mind and only realise all the mistakes when it is over. I get what u mean, is still not right to do so and got to think twice before we react to something that may not benefit ourselves...

Anyway, I agree with you though but about Wayne case, i guess majority might react the same way when you were actually in front of a dying friend in pain and sorrows. All of a sudden a bastard came up and make the situation worse, which indeed did a sharp thrust into their hearts which in return they reacted to it because they were already badly hurt inside.

Is all cuz of a rush of emotions. At that situation, whatever comes into the mind 1st we will surely react to it without thinking...

By the way, are you a lawyer bro? U seem to understand the law a lot bro...:biggrin:
Well, to be perfectly honest with you, I do feel sorry for Wayne and what he went through. What he did does not necessarily paint him out as a bad person and I would like to think he's actually a decent chap.

What I im saying isyou may be a decent human being, but you cannot afford such major loss of emotional control that could cause you to do something with you regretting the consequences.

When I used belong to a gun club in Australia,there was one very clear piece of advice given by one of my instructors, and it is simply this. If you are in a position of responsibility, it behooves upon you not to give in to emotions despite extreme provocation. Rather you are expected to think things through cooly and respond accordingly. You don't want to escalate something just on mere provocation. I almost accepted the licence to 'carry', but it's something I never took up. But the point is, I cannot afford to go emotionally ballistic just because some guy acts the idiot.

Similarly, had Wayne got into a fight that escalated to a life threatening situation, when one of the combatants became severely injured or killed, he can be a world a trouble and no amount of reasoning will spare him if law decides to string him up.

Finally,to answer your question, I'm not a lawyer but you don't have to be one to understand law and your rights under law. As long as you are so inclined to seek the knowledge. Equally relevant, you don't have to be a mechanic to understand cars as long as you have the interest to learn about cars.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Well said. But I'm still happy to be a pure human who got blood and got meat. about the lawyer and justice, i'll leave it to other to judge themselves. Why? A snatch thief who caused young innocent civilian lost his/her life only deserved for 3 years (today's newspaper, Chinapress. Link below).
Well, I'll draw the line on the snatch thief thing. You remember that post we had in ZTH which discussed the footage of those two thieves who got walloped by cops and those two truck operators ?

Well, as far as I was concerned the beatings in that case is kosher, brother. If you recall the comments I made in that post (before it was locked by 5115) I actually supported the actions of those who apprehended the bastards. If you steal, if you put the public's life in danger on account of committing a robbery, you will and should deserve a a bollocking from the public once they apprehend you.

For the most part, it's arguably defensible even if a little heavy-handed. They are exercising force to subdue two known dangerous perpetrators who had held up somebody using a weapon and then endangered the public by leading everyone (including the police) on a wild car chase.

Contrast that with the case in this post. There is a big, big difference with how that case got initiated and how the case here got started. For the most part, the law expects you to exercise restraint according to the severity of the circumstances.

You want to beat the crap out of someone,do it in a smart way. Make sure it is defensible when you stand before the judge. I don't believe the case in this thread is defensible. Yes, Wayne had the pleasure to teach the guy some manners but he left himself vulnerable to the consequences.

Regarding the thief fell down from roof thing, it was happen in UK many years ago, my colleague's neighbor (I posted in this forum before). The thief only got few days jail but the house owner need to pay few thounds UK pounds, including the medical fee for the thief.
A good lawyer would have made mince-meat of the thief's case. A guy did a home invasion and tresspass into private property to commit crime and got damages for falling down because of defective structure in the premises.....Obviously, someone in the defence team f**ked up the case, pure and simple.

As I said, different people got different point of view and different ways of handle things.
That's true. This is just my way.

I don't know what yo wanna do regarding this case, clap hands too?
Why do you think that ? Do you equate me with that a$$hole in the Optra just because I told Wayne to exercise some restraint ? I would likely have got down to help the victims if my assistance was required and I am proud to say I have in the past stopped for accident victims.

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
what's done is done but the arguement over who's wrong and who's right will never end.

Moderator, could you shut this thread as a final respect to the very unfortunate victim? Deep condolence to him, RIP.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Thread close on respect of the victim....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Adrian Newey's latest creation is capable of beating the formula one lap record at Suzuka by a staggering margin of 20 seconds.

Red Bull Technology's top-secret X1 Prototype, tested around the Japanese circuit in virtual reality by Sebastian Vettel, was created for the new PlayStation game Gran Turismo 5.

Newey's challenge was to create a virtual car for the game's November release not bound by any set of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience