Proton Wira equipped wit Promote bumper (Photo Needed)

raxzee

Known Member
Sep 14, 2004
shah alam
My Wira equipped with Promote Bumper

Hi,

This is my ride new look. Just took from spray shop 2 days ago. Mine different from others bcoz I spray my bonnet black together with the grill so it look like the gril n bonet r join together. Thinking of sticking a few sticker at the bumper n side skirt n maybe at the bonnet also but still thinking should put what performance brand sticker...hmmm!

So how my baby looks? Fierce or not...:P

Last edited:

kesh

Jan 8, 2006
raxzee said:
Hi,

This is my ride new look. Just took from spray shop 2 days ago. Mine different from others bcoz I spray my bonnet black together with the grill so it look like the gril n bonet r join together. Thinking of sticking a few sticker at the bumper n side skirt n maybe at the bonnet also but still thinking should put what performance brand sticker...hmmm!

So how my baby looks? Fierce or not...:P

Not bad mate... It's look nice. So what paint you used and wht the cost? :shades_smile:

Nov 2, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Dear Izso, I not offer anything to sell. I asking who have the interest to buy the this kind of bumper which discuss in this forum. Kindly don't misunderstand.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
LOL. Cover up fail sial. poo poo. Got the guts to retort lagi.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dear Izso, I not offer anything to sell. I asking who have the interest to buy the this kind of bumper which discuss in this forum. Kindly don't misunderstand.
Ok no problem. But I'm just issuing a word of caution all the same. Good to hear it's all good.

LOL. Cover up fail sial. poo poo. Got the guts to retort lagi.
Aww... :biggrin: leave the fella alone

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
Ok no problem. But I'm just issuing a word of caution all the same. Good to hear it's all good.

Aww... :biggrin: leave the fella alone
To be more accurate I think what he meant was is there anybody who doesnt have a Wira to buy a Wira just so they can go mod the car together. :D I might be wrong but just saying. Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have never driven one nor even viewed one before.

But Ninja Iga, assuming everything is constant and stock, with a bottle of Tufoil inside, I am sure you will have a slighly better chance to stand at the podium than others.

Others could be using stuff that actually retard their performance without them realising it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience