Proton and Nissan to get in bed

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
people will know which is best for them,value of money,they not really mind where it come from as long as it can use,value of money like tesco,carrefour and giant product,they got their own product in cheaper price from original.i also always buy their product as long as i think quality not so bad,still "boleh tahan lo"why not buy up unless u really original fan or rich ppl.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
yup.. no matter who.. if it is good, ppl love it. I hv quite a long story to share...if u think it is too long, don't read. but at least try for a 1st 3 lines of it..:)

that dude said that earlier regarding Korean's. If not mistaken, they also have similar automotive history like us. One said to me Mitsu collaborated with both Proton n Kia (or Hyundai? I forgot n no time to Google) like 26 yrs back and now that Koreans already ahead of Proton, u can see that. In my humble view, I can see the diff between Proton n Korean have many factors. First n foremost the technology. I can say that Korea has a vast engineering and technology know-how as well as their dedicated n highly disciplined expert workers. Frankly speaking they are more brilliant n fast learner (proved that far-eastern Asian are higher than south east Asian n European- from Race and Intelligence, Channel 555...hehe).

My Dynamics Professor once said "Countries that involved in war DIRECTLY have higher determination to learn new technology and make it reality". He took Germany, Italy, Japan and USA for instance. In term of engineering, they lead. Bcs of the almost-the-same-IQ as Japanese and geographically close to them, Korean also developing themselves to be like Japs n they know they have to make it quick...start from the scratch..and they have South Korean-North Korean issue to worry for. Discipline n determination drive them to the goal. It's a matter of life n death to them.

Look at Samsung. Almost everybody know they make phones, 3DLEDTV, wash machines etc etc, but I think few of us realized they made that freaking sky-bridge at KLCC years ago. They also made cargo ships n tankers n if not mistaken one of em (was) the biggest in the world. These Koreans are good at heavy industry, that is big to me compare to ours i might say.

Datuk Seri Sanusi Junid once speeched, he went to Seoul 30 yrs back invited by Korean Govt. bcs they want us, Malaysian, to set up their first operation theater in their hospital. See that? It means we WERE ahead of them once upon a time. But now, Sanusi said, we can't even beat them in football. What...went...wrong? Speaking of football, KIA quite often the sponsor of World Cup, Samsung for Real Madrid, Hyundai-KIA for EURO 2012..etc etc..good marketing indeed.

I dunno, but is it has something to do with population? They (S.Korea) has 50+mil and we have half of it. Percentage of brilliants n discipline workers might be half too (frankly I can say only quarter).

It is quite sometime 4me to think whether to write this comment. But I just want to share. maybe this is good 4 u guys to start to compare, Proton-Kia, Malaysian-Korean thingy. One of us said our automotive history is new n this n that...maybe we might think deeper. Nobody's wrong either u or those bashers. I can rephrase the sentence like this, our automotive history is new, our industrial history is also new, Korean automotive history is new but they learn quick, their industrial history is not new. Up to u guys to digest. as of me, i just love good things. hehehe

:burnout:

Amy Lyzs

From Facebook
Dec 20, 2010
www.facebook.com
it's a new improvement one day for proton.....

azman_mayudin

Nov 27, 2008
Malaysia
Wow..

New thing come in a weird way...

Guys,

Let Proton do their thingy first.. and then look out for the outcome..

If good... we 'angkat sampai langit'...

If failed.. u all bashed la.. as usual...:adore:

P/s: it just an agreement/MoU.. wait and see la..:listen:

:sleep:

nakar

Feb 10, 2011
Kota Bahru
aduss...amat memalukan & memilukan lah...ambil la design and tech from lambo or ferari ke br la ganas .....:sleep::sleep::sleep::slug::slug:

Last edited:

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
its just MOU......doesnt prove anything yet......should have just rebadge from day 1,dont need to spend so much to create something new out of nothing,rebadging is the easier way to make fast buck than manufacturing.......

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Hope proton will come out with a RWD car..

so we all can drift drift :driver:

:biggrin:

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
maybe those who condemn the MoU can start a new national car company... see how it went... dont just talk the talk.... walk your talk...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im holding back the Rim which is 17inch. May I know which is the budjet and suitable brand sport spring for it ? My aim is 1.5 / 2 front, 2 Finger rear. Please suggest it. If you guys hav any shop recommended, i can drop by and purchase it. Zmax and Kimex.. Which is lower? Which is softer(Naik Kuda on uneven road) ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience