Project Kancil Moderno with EJ1000 TD04L

becareful with avs spark plug....

it is better you go for ngk or more common reputable spark plug... there is case avs iridium tip gone missing/melt/snapped and fall into combustion chamber
AVS from where? I google some say Japan but no website. Only seller's fb, Mudah and LYN......lol

I planned to upgrade the intake manifold, throttle body, High Camshaft, Crank Rod, TD05, Larger piston 73mm.
Wait why aren't you doing all of this now since your engine is out? Forget about all this stage stage business and go straight to the final product. I don't understand why people want to bother with stage 1 2 3 4 5 when you should just go to 5 direct. Anything inbetween is a waste of time

becareful with avs spark plug....

it is better you go for ngk or more common reputable spark plug... there is case avs iridium tip gone missing/melt/snapped and fall into combustion chamber
Wasn't AVS right? It was Br*sk brand that had those issues I thought?

Wait why aren't you doing all of this now since your engine is out? Forget about all this stage stage business and go straight to the final product. I don't understand why people want to bother with stage 1 2 3 4 5 when you should just go to 5 direct. Anything inbetween is a waste of time
Feel the power, then when get used to it, mod some more.....hhahahahha

Wasn't AVS right? It was Br*sk brand that had those issues I thought?
With mass production, some will bound to have some problems, right? Cannot be all no problem. One of my Denso Iridium the ceramic broke off, probably got blown out as cannot find in combustion chamber

Looking at how 'virgin' the engine and engine bay looks, i agree with u 255%.

YellowFlash

Sep 28, 2009
Jb
Everything looks shiny and new! Anything done to the car interior? Dashboard, seats?

Looking at these project car thread really makes me wanna start on mine soon... already have the full list of items and quote but gotta take some time to save up :laugh:

FzL2sHybrid

Oct 16, 2018
Bro, my mechs advice to me to go by step as the base engine is not a turbo engine but NA. Bolt On needs to go by steps as the engine might not to be able handle the boost and power produce. Cannot simply push to the limit as the risk of engine failure is high. When the engine system running stable with the boost and power, it can be upgrade higher but accordingly.

FzL2sHybrid

Oct 16, 2018
Everything looks shiny and new! Anything done to the car interior? Dashboard, seats?

Looking at these project car thread really makes me wanna start on mine soon... already have the full list of items and quote but gotta take some time to save up :laugh:
Yes..all has been plan not only technical but interior aspect. Now we are focusing on the technical. Interior might start after the bodyworks and painting is done.

Bro, my mechs advice to me to go by step as the base engine is not a turbo engine but NA. Bolt On needs to go by steps as the engine might not to be able handle the boost and power produce. Cannot simply push to the limit as the risk of engine failure is high. When the engine system running stable with the boost and power, it can be upgrade higher but accordingly.
So your Nissan March piston are NA ones?

Reactions: sanekit

FzL2sHybrid

Oct 16, 2018
So your Nissan March piston are NA ones?
Nissan march is turbo. I mean the base engine. By change the piston itself doesnt mean it reliable enough. Let see how things go. Time and money is not my concern after all, i look for reliability to use both road either track.

Yes..all has been plan not only technical but interior aspect. Now we are focusing on the technical. Interior might start after the bodyworks and painting is done.
Please....please make the interior a premium interior like no other Kancil.

BTW, what aircond compressor are u using?i strongly suggest u upgrade to bigger or better one, it wont be an issue with the power u are producing.

FzL2sHybrid

Oct 16, 2018
Please....please make the interior a premium interior like no other Kancil.

BTW, what aircond compressor are u using?i strongly suggest u upgrade to bigger or better one, it wont be an issue with the power u are producing.
My mechs suggest a compressor from Mira L5. All the aircond pipings will be redesign as the car battery already transfer to the rear trunk. Therefore, all the aircond stuff will be put on the left ( Passenger side ).

Hi Guys. Have a Proton Persona. When cold, speedo reads approx double of correct speed, once warm, about 10 mins, OK again. Any ideas please