Preve Hatch Launching this Saturday Yoo!

cokeaddict

Mar 2, 2007
Wah...after so long looking at spy shots..renditions..more spyshots until muak! hahahahah! :rofl:

Finally the launch is happening this Saturday, 17 Aug. Funny why they are launching on a weekend...maybe got fun fair an family day?

Anyway...i just saw this all over the place and think its best to share.. there's a live streaming of the launch at paultan.org - Proton Suprima S launch live streaming - 10am Saturday, August 17

For all those of us who are interested :driver:

Looking forward to see this.

Unless its going to come with manual and CFE, or dual clutch transmission and CFE it's going to be retarded.
And seriously, Suprima S? Might as well call it Suparman, or Supramaniam. And what's the S for? Slow? Shitty? Sucks?

Looks like things are only getting worst at Proton.

Yeah!!! The New Malaysian Pizza Suprima Ass is here :top:

It gets better after each model....:laugh:

If is gonna be a CVT+CFE, is just a waste of our time again also resources and materials used to make that car. Might as well
keep Preve and come up with better ideas if is gonna be the same. Let's wait and see..

pwhyze

Mar 1, 2011
Haha..I'm pretty confident they'll keep the same drivetrain layout as Preve i.e CFE+CVT. This is Proton after all.

i hope the car could perform as good as its name "Suprima"...Heck, what the heck is Suprima? sounded Indon..

If not, its going to be another round of bash due to the fact that "campro engine, tapi tak pro"

desmond0318

May 31, 2013
Proton as Potong? They really like to potong car's chassis left over proton city after 5-6months and make it hatchback for some market since the first generation saga, iswara, wira than now preve.. Is like 'ok i've loss this marketing, but don't loss it all' than taadaa, as so called new car is officially 'chassis body kit' as a new model...

4gbanger

Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
yeah.. it is really frustrating when a so called new car launched from proton, it wasn't look new at all.. its a same situation happen to Gen2 and persona.. Wake up la PROTON. u guys should be more creative than this...

mdjames

Aug 20, 2009
Last weekend I went with my wife to giant to do some household shopping and proton showroom was just beside it, so what the heck. Just went it to see the new launch car. To my opinion, the interior dash sucks to the max and the backside of the car is just pure ugly... The price tag is just not worth the buy.

CVT 1.6 :rofl: Price is more expensive than sedan? Where is the logic? Must be the
rims that is costly :rofl:

Cant they give better rims? And where is the manual version when it comes to sports? Suprima S or Suprima ASS?
Really Don't see a point of Proton coming out with this Suprima Ass when not better upgrades on it and no manuals...

Wasted my 3 mins time browsing on their webpage...rims sucks...interior acceptable to me.

pwhyze

Mar 1, 2011
I guess price increase because of the extra features? There's 6 airbags for a start.

Manual R3 version of the Suprima is coming, as reported by Paul Tan yesterday. No indication whether it's a six speeder of five though.

CVT 1.6 :rofl: Price is more expensive than sedan? Where is the logic? Must be the
rims that is costly :rofl:

Cant they give better rims? And where is the manual version when it comes to sports? Suprima S or Suprima ASS?
Really Don't see a point of Proton coming out with this Suprima Ass when not better upgrades on it and no manuals...

Wasted my 3 mins time browsing on their webpage...rims sucks...interior acceptable to me.
it's proton typical lame standard strategy to launch a standed car 1st. Then upgrade bit by bit and by piece by piece there. Then later. make limited edition, put sticker here there....face lift change lamp...the usual stuff...:biggrin:

Just like R3 Satria Neo become Satria Neo R3 :rofl:

1.4 tons.. so heavy like a lorry. R3 for what?

Seems like the "new" malaysian car doesnt quite goes well with malaysian car buyers.

I guess that is becoz the top brass of proton are either made of bean counters, politicians, I fren u-u-fren-me, cronies, sort of people. They are simply out of touch of the automotive world, and the low "wow" product of proton proved it.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Seems like the "new" malaysian car doesnt quite goes well with malaysian car buyers.

I guess that is becoz the top brass of proton are either made of bean counters, politicians, I fren u-u-fren-me, cronies, sort of people. They are simply out of touch of the automotive world, and the low "wow" product of proton proved it.

hi...i recently noticed that my engine got tak tak tak sound...how come ahh? sometimes got but recently the sound seems louder :(