Party Time !! Anyone interested in Disco gatherings?(K.L)

kenji loo

500 RPM
May 12, 2005
Inside my waja
yaya zth member meet in clubbing 1st time la...!!!!
so who intrested to join us this saturday..?
list down yr name.. kissmys r u intrested..
1) kenji

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
SDO said:
whats time ? how we meet ? any sign ?
sign??? u can hold a rose stand at the entrance or a card writen 'zth gang' lar, then others can c u lor.......hahahaha....... :biggrin:

~cabut~

kissmys

500 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
kepong!
Visit site
kenji loo said:
yaya zth member meet in clubbing 1st time la...!!!!
so who intrested to join us this saturday..?
list down yr name.. kissmys r u intrested..
1) kenji
bro!! i was there lastnite!! mabuk till now!! now headache redi leh!!

kenji loo

500 RPM
May 12, 2005
Inside my waja
Leesya said:
sign??? u can hold a rose stand at the entrance or a card writen 'zth gang' lar, then others can c u lor.......hahahaha....... :biggrin:

~cabut~

yaya zth gang... good idea but i think no ppl will do this ....
kissmys no good la u go every thursday..... lady night very fun leh.... got pancing 1 anot...??? :dancing2:

Putra3

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
Subang
Visit site
kenji loo said:
yaya zth gang... good idea but i think no ppl will do this ....
kissmys no good la u go every thursday..... lady night very fun leh.... got pancing 1 anot...??? :dancing2:
he disko king mah...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
psyk said:
blacksamurai: u consider old folk meh?
you can ask those zthian who met me. all calling "UNCLE, but of course i can't fight with headache, who got his driving license since 1973. Hehe.

SDO

Known Member
Jun 4, 2005
K.L Cheras
Leesya said:

~cabut~
if like ..later ppl saw this sozai holding a card wit ZTH gang ....i doubt there will think ZTH gang is sozai gang .. :mad:

littlevios

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
can we just go clubbing but dont dance? but instead sit down and drink beer while watching chicks? cause all my friends go clubbing is always dancing.

Leesya

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
littlevios, then u should go pub.....rush is something like dis.....well, u can sit there but really bising de....

littlevios

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
yo dude,
i been to rush a few times. but couldnt find any kaki that is willing to sit down, drink beer n look at chicks and getting their numbers. most of them go there just to dance, that is why i ask here see whether anyone of u is like my type of ppl mah. hehe, but problem with rush, is that some girls you see that are single that interest you, and you approach her, a swamp of guys come looking for you. aikz. ;(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s always the Unlimited class vehicles that get all the limelight at Pikes Peak, and rightly so because of their insane power and designs, but if you took some time to check out the other classes, you just might find equally rewarding vehicles that seem to offer just as much fun, if not more.

Take for example Doug Siddens and his modified Polaris RZR buggy that he contests with in the Exhibition...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience