nissan skyline gtr 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

nissan skyline gtr 34

D0m|n|k3i

Jan 30, 2008
yes,i read it very clear dat dis car is supposed 2 b in T'ganu n not in Kuantan but it's oso stated dat dis car is serviced @ Nismo Racing Kuantan n i'm asking for information abt dis Nismo Racing Kuantan........i 1na know whr is dis workshop/garage/tuner/etc is.....

Akuma.....I think it's supporse to be "Nismo Racing Kuantan".....lolxx...!~~ 800hp R34 in the east coast...? fuh...!~~ didn't know got such monster exist in the east coast.....

MR.GENIUS

Sep 30, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
A lot of comments....really awesome... but no body msg to ask about the cars or what is modification..... ford gto 1980 selling for rm 1.5 million us dollar...you wanna said that is crazy... people who bought the car know the value of the car.....

lrse7en

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
Come on la dude be reasonable. Im an r34 gtr owner myself. You own a 800(supposed) bhp gtr but no camera to take an actual shot. Instead, you show a 'almost-look-like' pic.

Your price is way off the mark. And pls dun compare with a 1980's Ford GTO or what. Those are CERTIFIED classics. You can say all you wan but no one will every consider an r34 to be a classic. Its a supercar killer yes, but its not a classic let alone a proper collectors car. Honda NSX yes, KGPC-10 (if u even know what that is) yes. Not the r34.

And i agree with Veloc who said 235k good luck. 235k for a 2002 car can la bro....urs is a 1999...consider the fact that loan (even if u super rich) wont push past 120k. And its just a GTR. My M spec Nur also if i ever let go will never be above 180k. And im running an OS GIken 3.15 full kit. (house downpayment level)

So, like EVERYBODY said, do us a favor and post ur mods at least to justify the price. I still wish you good luck with your sale. Anyone can show a bodykit kau car...ah heng exhaust and claim 800bhp. No hard feelings...its probably ur first time posting here.

PS.... GTR 4eva

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
i DON care if d thread started 1na screw me coz i'm gonna COMMENT anyway.....tho i'm not familiar w Skylines...but i'd say dat price is sorta errr...ridiculous?n come on..ur asking RM235K for a 1999 car BUT can't even post d ACTUAL pic of d car?wat gives?n yeah....i agree w feezdya...wat Nismo racing in Kuantan?i AM frm Kuantan.....i dun think i've heard of such a workshop/garage/tuner/watever u 1na call it......can u gif me more details abt dis place?coz i'll probably get a Skyline soon..it'll b great if i can maintain d car here in Kuantan itself...Thank You...............

yeayyy akuma want to ugrade skyline..when bro?lets ro in sepang hah

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
frootloops,
u c?u got midship upset oredy..now say sorry!hahahahahaha................

but in Kuantan i dare 2 say CONFIRM TARAK...dun tell me a workshop w such a name got no signboard rather keep low profile meh?doesn't make sense!heck,i dun even know any1 in kuantan who dare 2 claim they really know how 2 handle/fix/maintain a Skyline....but mebbe dat's due 2 me being a nobody so i prolly duno those who can,right?hehehe..dun shoot me....
just very interested 2 know whr is dis Nismo Racing Kuantan...coz i really can't afford a RM235K R34....dpt GTT or GTS oso very da happee dy lor.....but GTT pr GTS oso if can get expert ppl like NISMO Racing 2 maintain,of coz better mah?...

so,Mr.Genius,sorry i kacau ur thread a bit..seriously i can't afford d car ur trying 2 sell..so i wish u good luck but can u share w me d location of dat Nismo Racing Kuantan?tenkiu...
cheers...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
A lot of comments....really awesome... but no body msg to ask about the cars or what is modification..... ford gto 1980 selling for rm 1.5 million us dollar...you wanna said that is crazy... people who bought the car know the value of the car.....
Mr Genius,

To tell you the truth, what you are doing here ain genius at all. See how many criticism by people. So you mean to say everybody is wrong and you are right? If there's one or two against you I can understand. Maybe it's personal. But look at the amount here.

What lrse7en say is right la. Come on... I know skyline is a nice beast. But each car has its value and GTR 34 ain this value. This value can buy V Spec Nur II with decent mods. Why you compare classic with your japanese supercar killer?

And you complain that nobody called to ask. Did you post enough details on mods and picture to begin with? You don't even have 1 ori picture. How you expect people to know you are serious seller? And you don't even have any info on what is inside either. Let me tell you, in this information age, even prostitute got their own catalogue and pictures already. They will have specs such as 35-24-25. You know what I mean? And those are just 1xx - 3xx per session. You are trying to sell a self claimed 8++ bhp car, with no ori pictures, for 235k.

But to be honest, even with pictures and info, very few will be sohai enough to call and ask about this with the price that you posted. Unless that person is a dead chinese man with lots of hell money replenished annually.

Cheers man

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Actually, FYI there IS a NISMO as well as IMPUL Malaysia and I've been heading it for 6 and 4 yrs respectively...
no disrespect bro...what i meant was a NISMO workshop or NISMO racing garage...i know we hv Nismo n Impul here...the pj office even has the showroom...

cheers:driver:

vvtiboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2010
perak
to all senior member zth... how can this seller put so high price ??? i was findin gtr r34 or er34 with rb 26 plus some mod ... but after see this post make me think double . 99 till 200k over .. really so hot price ? worth it ? coz cant get loan already right ? sorry ar not kacau over here ... just askin scare buy wrong price :rolleyes::rolleyes:

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
no offence taken frootloops... :)

I think the rather high price tag has caused many of us to comment here, bottom line is willing buyer, willing seller. But best to watch this space for the iminent price drop...

shy2004

Known Member
Nov 17, 2005
no h/p no pic,u r not serious seller how come got serious buyer???

choco

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 16, 2008
K'Damansara
www.chocostyling.blogspot.com
Bro,If u dun mind i asking u this.

Which brand of 19inch wheel? Japan or Taiwan?
Z tune bodykit is original or replica?
If replica is normal fiber glass or FRP?
Carbon bonnet is original or replica?
Japan or Taiwan?
Wat kind of mod hv u done to ur gtr?
U are the 1st owner or second owner?

subzero106

Apr 22, 2009
Penang
Bro,If u dun mind i asking u this.

Which brand of 19inch wheel? Japan or Taiwan?
CHINA
Z tune bodykit is original or replica?
FAKE
If replica is normal fiber glass or FRP?
FIBER
Carbon bonnet is original or replica?
FAKE
Japan or Taiwan?
CHINA
Wat kind of mod hv u done to ur gtr?
NO IDEA
U are the 1st owner or second owner?
NOT THE OWNER
(just my 2cents)

I believe this is a scam. No contact number given but seller asking to call n ask for more details.

turbon3tix

Known Member
Oct 10, 2005
if people got money and have interest in the car sure they buy...thats all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just replace the rear muffler with a straight flow unit.....the problem is it sound quite nice and bassy when at idle to mid rev range.....but once the engine run to high rev range the engine sound more loud then the exhaust sound....does removing the centre bullet can help this,what about the performance?

fyi,the ride is a Kenari with 1.8 inch piping,cylinder centre bullet and straight through rear muffler with a L9 Turbo engine coupled with a TD04 turbine ~

Thanks for any info ~ =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience