Naza Sutera Sportivo

Dec 7, 2006
Good Day, I would like to ask u guys, what do u guys think bout that car? :X-: plz gimme some opinion. Thanks guys.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
its a naza sutera with some special cosmetic touches.

for the price i can say its reasonable car. one good thing about naza (given its cost) are the equipment it has. other than the 1.1 16 valve EFI engine, it also has twin airbags and centralised instrument meter at the dashboard. the car looks funky too.

residuals would be likely low (but many cars are suffering similar fate now), but its a new car and has a warranty to it.

for similar price of Sutera Sportivo, you could get SNEO 1.3 manual, Myvi 1.3 manual (now 2 months waiting period) and also savvy 1.2 manual (immediate delivery with heavy discounts)

what would be your choice then??

unique

Dec 7, 2006
Thanks Zan, but how's the handling and performance of the sutera? i heard my friend said that @ Kuantan, there is a guy who put turbo on sutera oredi. it's true?

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Are seriously considering this car. Heard lot of caomplaint about it. Read it thru the web sometimes ago. If cosmetic is the reason for you to choose this car, i suggest you re-think again.

unique

Dec 7, 2006
i'm not that sure bro, any suggestion? Myvi? Savvy?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
myvi 's waiting period has come down to about 2 months only, maybe even faster. but personally speaking, myvi is getting all too common. boring lah.

and can we all say myvi is problem free? try visit perodua sevice centre for a day and we can hear numerous complaints about myvi. nothing is perfect in the world. that is why every car, no matter of what make has a warranty to it.

we are all being too sceptical by saying this or that is good just by reading thru the internet. is everything in the net true??

we dont judge the book by its cover, so the best would be to ask the owners themselves.

many people had complaint about cars like Fiat, Alfa, Proton, Kia dan others. the fact is, those who have little problems with such makes are unlikely to spread the good news. that's why we keep hearing or reading only the bad side of a certain product.

for example, people always complaint about avoid buying proton cars. but my father bought the very first batch Waja. the mileage is about 140,000km but apart from pwoer window problem the car is trouble free.

and sadly, my family didnt make it big deal to tell others about how good the car and its reliability.

ha ha..

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
views from one of my friend that bought the car:-
its dashboard rattles when speed around 100km/h, and
the car just 3 months old.
perhaps is isolated QC problem, donno.

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Sportivo doesn't come with airbags. It's quite worth it if compare with the sutera. add 3k get so much accessories. But for 40K, you would be better off getting a Savvy AMT. Both Neo 1.3(MT) and Myvi 1.3 (MT) is priced at 43.5k, which is another 3 k plus extra.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Myvi... easier to find spareparts and not expensive and nice car...
second hand value also ok a bit...

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
evo5229 said:
sorry to tumpamnh here....im thinking of getting a bestari 206 spoirtivo....how bout the oprice and spec??? engine ohkay??? urgent...thankss yaa...sorry

but for me the sutera look still...ermmm(dono..i dun like the back view)....thats all..ehhehe
bestari 206 is actually a Peugoet 206 but with Naza badges.

it has good handling, as of any peugoet cars (205/309/405/406/407)
its a little small, if u can live with it.
it may a little bit underpowered with 1.4 litre engine, if u can live with it.
but the auto tranny with tip tronic function may excites u.

its alive in city driving, but may not excel when thrashed at highway speeds.

Peugoet launched this model back in 1999 (8 yrs ago) and had even replaced it with all new 207.

still looking good though.

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
hey thankss for info...actually is my sister want to buy....but my dad only allow Rm60 to 70k.....city and vois out of budget...then my sis so action...dowan buatan malaysia...haih....i also dono...coz my dad ask me to find sum car....

bestari 206 look good for me....but the engine is peugeut or others company???

the important is HOW MUCH..ehhe...thankss

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Paris Motor Show is almost upon us and one of the most awaited unveiling would surely be at the stand from Sant’Agata as Lamborghini will be lifting the lid on its latest lethal bull, the Murcielago-replacing Jota.

While most new replacement models these days are accompanied by a boost in power, it inevitably gets a little porkier too...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience