Ms Camel says harlo to all DareDevils!~!~

CamelRacingToez

Aug 22, 2006
Hola Hola to all DareDevils here!~!~!

Im really new, and ... really lost.. forum moving too fast!~!~!

Joined in hopes to meet up with some of the pros here... *keeping my fingers crossed!!!!*

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Ms Camel, i m no pro, but still can drive la.......few years driving experience, quite safe driver. =)

actually i m quite new as well......i m here to learn from the pros too! =)

CamelRacingToez

Aug 22, 2006
ooo.. few yrs of driving experience? are you referring to racing??

cos its its normal driving.. i guess me too have few yrs of driving experience lar.. hehe.. since i got my lisence when i was 18, am 24 now, so 6 yr of driving experience.. sufficient to fit in this forum? hahahaha

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
hahaha......i m referring to normal driving (racing-my mama/papa will scold me if their frenz c me driving fast fast )! c....told u that i m not a pro!

u dun need any driving experience to fit into this forum i guess. as long as u r love rides. thats all! =)

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
hola :hello: our miss sexy camel... welcome to zth...

anyway, me also quite new here... but had been modding cars for several years... had known many of the zth members offline before i register myself in this forum... by the way, why don't you intro a bit about yourself for us to get to know you better... and maybe from there we can share many more info about modding cars... i'm not an expert thou... but whenever i had a modding project... i will share it with my frenz...

let me intro myself... i'm a guy from peejay... currently driving a :car: wira 4g15 se auto... also got one project car... a :car: perdana with a transplant eterna engine... yet to do anything more due to financial probs... my wira is pretty much standard, except i changed the air filter, use a high performance spark plug and cable... mod a bit on my extractor and exhaust... dats all...

anyway... if you by any chance be going down to subang/sunway/s.alam area... do inform... maybe we can go for a tt :tee: session... or we can ajak loolick go drifting up genting... :stupid: hehe...

p/s: now i know why many people complain that i write so much... looking at what i had just wrote... makan space on people's thread only... hehehe...

:drive:

CamelRacingToez

Aug 22, 2006
hahaha... hey chinonet77, glad you have a long reply! now im convinced im welcome here.. hahaha..

yeah! TT in genting sounds fun! would be more fun if Ariff Johanis could join us! hahaha.. still cant imagine drifting up genting.. woooohoooo.. care to take me for a ride?? hahaha

Here goes, brief intro bout myself.

Of course, i'm a gurl, i'm 24, from Damansara, driving a Gen2, auto. I've seriously no idea bout modding cars!! haha.. im here cos i kinda like dare devils! *sigh

attended the recent one in MMU, plan to go for more. Have not met a single person from ZTH... and im really really lost in this forum sometimes.. it moves really really really really fast! *faints!

really glad loolick, that i dun have to be a pro driver to fit in here.. haha.. i used to think most of you guys here are pros, and in the making.. and the gurls here.. well.. r just like me! hahaha.. star strucked by the performances of these pros! until i read somewhere that theres actually lady pros around! double wooohooooo! any one wanna train me up! hehehe..

CamelRacingToez

Aug 22, 2006
thanks mirage... welcome too...

i hope u r a gurl too! is there like a gal club in here?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Welcome Ms Camel.. Hope to see you join in more forums here.

Just ask if anything, ZTH'ians will be glad to help...

Well.. erm. i think ur Gen2 is still new and under warranty...but like me.. i dun send to proton for service.. i send somewhere else..why?

start asking questions..hehe...

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
hehe... i think all the guys here are more than happy to take a leng lui like you for a ride one... :tomato: you're staying in damansara eh? like that can lepak at rasta tmn tun lor... sometime got mini zth tt there... maybe we can also persuade loolick to come along... plan for our tt at genting... haha...

sad to say both me and loolick are no expert driver like ariff :bawling: like that susah one to take you for a ride... :bawling: but dont worry... maybe soon some dare devils might come accross ur thread and make it more merrier... anyway... have a good time browsing around... there are a lot of modding sifus as well as expert drivers in here... they are more than happy to assist...

anyway... will be starting my suspension and brake project soon... and if you have any plan to mod ur car... or want to experience it... you are very much welcomed...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Haro ... Ms. C - Welcome aboard.

Btw, here in Zth ... we welcome anyone that can or can't drive, have car, or numba-11 bus, two-wheeled to 18-wheeled, or maybe even a uni-cycle I have like some knew of ...

Cheers.

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
ms camel, if only pros can stay in zth, i think there will be quite a lot of us which need to leave. but depends on wutz yr definition of PRO. hehe......btw, i cant drift. so drifting up to genting is impossible for me. unless u really think that hell is full. =) giving u a normal ride is our pleasure as chinonet77 mentioned. =)

chinonet77! tt in damansara, taman tun or genting not a problem for me! cuz i need to travel 60km back n for from work. =( but wtf! i love driving!

CamelRacingToez

Aug 22, 2006
wow.. thanks guys for all the welcome messages.. *muacks *muacks!

Would really like Ariff to give me a ride.. if anyone here knows him, tell him to drop my this thread yah! hahahaha...

ZTH tt... cooool... sure.. let me know when's the next tt... but shy lar, if im the only gurl... is there like a gurl club or something? hahah...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

For the intro, my sister in law have a Proton Savvy AMT and currently some part of the gearbox is not working well and after asking for the replacement parts @Proton service it costs around RM9k. So I'm thinking of suggesting her to just swap the engine into other alternative engine since the current engine maintainability is quite high.

So the question here, what are the available engines that can fit into Proton Savvy? Legally endorse of course. At the moment thinking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience