Morons who occupied handicapped parking lot

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i can't tahan anymore, to me all these axxholes are really FxxK up...

Thanks to this kind of fxxking mentality, I have seen the real handicapped people got no choice but to park at far place,

To those bastards who can walk at will, but try to walk few step lesser then i really pity them, cos they are brain-handicapped...

please contribute more photo if you happened to see any.

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
There is a handicapped sticker if they are. So all the picture TS post are not handicapped driver.

tks

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
USJ
Visit site
aren't drivers whom are really handicapped in some way supposed to have a sticker / tag on the car that says so...?

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
If they really like so much to be handicap, why don't we stick the whole car full of handicap sign to make them felt embarass... haha

I also really angry at them... when I go somewhere look for parking, I see the handicap parking empty but I leave it there and look somewhere else... later I walk back to the place... some f**cker go park there but cant see any handicap sign on the car... so just walk by and use my key to decorate his car for him... :P

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
maybe we should keep some stock of handicap driver's sticker...paste on their car everytime they park on those lot

:biggrin:

stick it on some not prefferable area such as on the front windscreen of driver area to irritate them.. :thefinger:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Pomen...i like your idea. get those with super sticky adhesive then a small caption under the disabled logo saying "I NEED THIS STICKER TO PARK IN A DISABLED PARKING LOT"

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Like that really need to find sponsors to buy those stickers :rofl:

But what if the driver is not handicapped but it was his/her father is handicapped? Such as old folks who can barely walk or who is on wheelchairs, how is it possible for them to stick that sticker? I mean I think this group of ppl also have the rights to park at disabled spots for the convenience of their disabled parents?

As far as i know, Mid Valley, they usually only allow them to park if the see there is a disabled ppl but not necessary the driver can also park at that spot? :hmmmm:

Correct me if I'm wrong. :beer:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
means need to place a guard to watch ppl parking...i remember seeing in tesco they had guards who removed the cones to let families and disabled/old folks park....

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
Supra_Fanatics,

I guess our Gahmen shud come out with a laminated Handicap pass or something. I mean, if they cant' drive, they should have those so that if they hitch a ride on someones elses transport, at least, they got the car covered.

This is my idea la.

yewwing

Aug 21, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i do use handicap parking for past 3 months but currently not but my car dont have OKU sticker...coz after surgery n using tongkat :D

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yewwing..if i see ppl like u coming out of disabled parking lot i wont bother oso...injured or cant walk properly or even elderly folks should use those lots. but i've seen with my own eyes so many times young young families with big big cars park there then the old folks have to round round round to find parking cos no more lots.

i sounded 1 guy with sgp plates as i was driving out mah. i round down my window n said good day...u look healthy...then he look at me one kind n say thanks. then i say if u r healthy can pls dun park in disabled slot? he jam there then i say have a nice day n drove off. he cock stare me as i drove off.

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
When I was in the states some of my friends get the handicap tag from their JPJ or the hospital, I'm not sure. But there is such thing as a blue tag that hangs on the rear view mirror and they will expire depending on injury/recovery period I suppose. But yeah, hospitals should have this on their menu and so does JPJ...if they already have the system running, make it more efficient and easier for those who deserve to obtain those tags

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yewwing..if i see ppl like u coming out of disabled parking lot i wont bother oso...injured or cant walk properly or even elderly folks should use those lots. but i've seen with my own eyes so many times young young families with big big cars park there then the old folks have to round round round to find parking cos no more lots.

i sounded 1 guy with sgp plates as i was driving out mah. i round down my window n said good day...u look healthy...then he look at me one kind n say thanks. then i say if u r healthy can pls dun park in disabled slot? he jam there then i say have a nice day n drove off. he cock stare me as i drove off.
When u see a hot chick I guess is almost the same dialogue :rofl:

Arturo: hi, good day, you look pretty.
Pretty Girl: Thanks.
Arturo: if u r pretty, can you please at least put on some mini skirts. :rofl:

:listen:Just kidding *cabut* :vroam:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
my colleague alwways parked on handicapped spot everytime we go lunch at hartamas mall..cant say anything, becos she is tai ka jie in office

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever seen over 30 R35 GTRs battling it out side by side on the straights? No matter the answer, it is always a mind-blowing experience, both sight and sound for sure! Knowing there'd be in excess of 1000hp per pair, tearing up the circuit on all 8 wheels, fighting for grip and position all throughout the 1/4 Mile strip...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience