Mitsubishi Evolution 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mitsubishi Evolution 7

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
wahhhhhhhhhh rm165k for evo7,dun play2 arrrrrr.the buyer will be the lucky one to buy this car from you hahaha.bro,u just act like another guy selling his fairlady for rm260k.both of you are the best sellers i have ever seen.

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
wahhhhhhhhhh rm165k for evo7,dun play2 arrrrrr.the buyer will be the lucky one to buy this car from you hahaha.bro,u just act like another guy selling his fairlady for rm260k.both of you are the best sellers i have ever seen.
no choice la, if the buyer dont have $$$, just buy those 120k ,, motor trader alot :proud: more suitable for them.

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
I want your rear Project U slotted rotors & CE28 rims ....... :biggrin::biggrin::thefinger:

I take queue number #1 ....

***Pls. see my signature***

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Bro... this ride is worth money to buy.. dun judge by your own words.. as if u're the owner putting hard sh!t on the ride from Zero till fully loaded.. you gotta spent alot on it...

i belif if u're genuine car enthusiast, u wont give that statement....

Bro cannon, free bump for you...

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
i wont be surprise on that, bcoz lots of joker around. thanks for yur statement anyway :biggrin:

MugenJazzer

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
bro cannon u have the rights to put the price u expecting. those who make reverse statements usually ppl that do not intend to buy 1.... supermarket will be a better place for them.

bumps for u :proud:

Bump: bro cannon u have the rights to put the price u expecting. those who make reverse statements usually ppl that do not intend to buy 1.... supermarket will be a better place for them.

bumps for u :proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I have googled this color code from Top Secret Japan/USA. They mentioned this is specially customized mixed from them.

May I know do you guys know is there any color code for this gold color?
or any other brand have the closest gold color which similar to this?

Need advice from ZTH Sifu's :adore::adore::adore:

Thanks in advance =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience