1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Known Member
Sep 19, 2004
pj
Visit site
165k can get E8 MR, or top up a little for E9... loan given by bank = market price... better sell ur stuff individually instead of let go with ur car... no offence

anyway, a bump for u...

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
165k can get E8 MR, or top up a little for E9... loan given by bank = market price... better sell ur stuff individually instead of let go with ur car... no offence

anyway, a bump for u...
letting stuff individually is not a good idea as many of evo owner done it before, i believe only those rare item will be sold and how about those left over item, nobody wants it.

at the end the car will look funny with some aftermarket parts that not suppose to mix with standard parts. and nobody even wants an evo to be look like this. even nowadays standard e7 are very hard to let go.

for a 160k u can get a 8 or even mr but, i believe the car are stock standard with some so call performance parts like exhaust and wheel, thats all i believe. but not for a fully loaded e8 or mr.

i plan to sell off the car together with the item to those really serious about this car, and i am not really in a hurry to let go if someone offer me a lower price.

some buyer said they can even build their car with this price, but wat i can said, just let them go ahead. they will know the final price at the end and how much time they spend.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how does having a larger intercooler piping,lets say 4" , bigger plenum and bigger throttle helps in gaining performance? how would it affect otherwise? heard that it will bogged down like hell if things are not done properly. very interested in it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience