Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo disappointing!!! As if my world hv crashed!!! Words jus cant explain how i feel now~~~

We deservededly won the game but we never deserve to go through to the Semi, bcos being blessed with 3 goals lead in the 1st 42mins, we couldnt hold on to it!!! I totally agreed with SAF... We lost our discipline and tht cost us dear!!! 1st of all, it was a BIG mistake tht we allow Bayern to come back with a goal right b4 half time when we were cruising!!! What the hai was Carrick doing?! Under no pressure and tightly marking Olic, how can he let him scored tht goal?! I was so surprised!!! With Carrick height n size, it shld b an easy ball for him to clear... Instead he felt uncharacteristically with a very soft touch on the ball n allow Olic to pick the ball to score!!! FCUK!!!!

Then the sending off of Rafael~ This guy is so inexperience and totally got into his head tht he was being tempted to tackle... Why the FCUK he made such a stupid tackle on Ribery so high up the pitch without any threat?! Doesnt he realise and know tht he had got a yellow card in the 1st half?! WHy?! This is the MAJOR turning point of the game....

If with 11 men on the field, i think we will manage to thrash Bayern for more goals!!! They were totally outplayed by us in the 1st half... They hv got no answer at all to our attacking play!!! And tht sending off came too early to us in the 2nd half!!! Sigh~~~ All our plan gone to the drain again....

It was a superb game overall for us... We started the game really really well, in the way we r all hoping for!!! Rooney get to start and he look fit!!! Much to my amusement tht he is so fit to play n challenge!!! I got to admit, Gibbo played a great game where he did what i wanted him to do... Hopefully he can maintain this level of play n b consistent!!! Nani was superb n my Man Of The Match!!! He could hv score his hattrick if he do hv the luck!!! He was so fast n good on the ball... If he continue to progress at this rate, he will b as good as Ronaldo!!! Valencia was having 1 hell of a game on the right hand side too... He tormented the Bayern defence really well... Great to see him back!!! Very hard working player with pace!!!

Evra played really well too... I'm glad tht the real Evra stand up to the challenge and Rafael hv had a good 1st half too... Both Ribery n Robben were so damn quiet without being able to do anything for Bayern then... Our plan worked well!!! I was so happy!!!

Bayern were so scared of us in the 1st half where their defence were shaky all the time when we attack them... Good to see tht!!! Haha... But its all gone now!!! No more Champions League dream for us... Dashed!!!!

Now we onli hv got the EPL to hope for... I say 'HOPE" bcos our destiny is totally depends on others!!! What we can do is to win all our games on hand n HOPE!!! Sigh!!! What a sad sad ending to the 3 super important matches in a wk times... B4 tht, we were all flying n very confident!!! But now...

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
it seems 1 week is a long time in futball.last week we r top of the league,in champs league quarter facing bayern.now we ave crash out of c/l...2nd in the table...wat a terrible week......
the turning point in this game is sending of to rafael...well he is young so he got to learn...
SAF again suprise us by sending roo..glad he didnt aggravate his injury...gibson worth to be in the 1st 11.
i must say the goal scored by robben was very very fantastic(damn).it shows how dangerous they r on setpiece..but i wonder y no one mark robben at the time..he was havin plenty of time,waitin for the ball and even ribery send a cross so high but very accurate,robben one-time it and wat a wonder goal for bayern..
well we hope someone will do us a favour...hopefully liverpool/spurs will able to stop chelsea.
but we got to win all our matches though..g/d is not in our favour anyway...its got to be a hellish last 5 games for us..we r down moraly,low of confident.we got to comeback asap.
i think its time for SAF rethink the team again.we hav few waitin to come back...hargreaves&anderson,will be gud refreshment to the aging midfield.nani and valencia wil only get better.gibson with more matches with 1st 11,should be gud too.he show us he can team up well wit roo..
the only conclusion is we didnt fare worse compare to other english club..
and guys did u hear the rumour that gerrard is thinking about quitting liverpool??

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
speechless, we deserve to win the game with flying color result. But this is football when all the plan goes smoothly suddenly turn up the hanky panky thing. Player lost thier focus attention,at this point capten should charge up and remaind the team to hold and concerntrate the game even tho we leading the game. Some how no need harsh tackle or so fourth except in danger area.Any how 80% effort 10% fate another 10% was the official incharge. Im so tired now,need to hibernate soon.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think it was properly another Carrick responsibility for not marking Robben for the superb volley he scored from corner... He is the 1 tht charged forward to Robben but failed to get any touch on the ball... So i assume he is the 1 who shld mark Robben as he is the nearest to him... Sigh!!!

Ya, talk of little surprising from SAF - Playing Rooney really got the whole team up in the 1st half!!! And another great selection is Gibbo on instead of Giggsy, Park or Berba!!! Gibbo did real well on this match... I was so damn pissed by him from his previous few matches where Gibbo jus didnt do what he really need to do in the middle of the midfield... So i guess, he is more suitable to play as an attacking midfielder to fully utilise his powerful long shot than further back infront of the defenders as the achorman/defensive midfielder... Hopefully its the right position for him and if he flourish, he can save us lotsa $$$ to look for a replacement for Scholesy in tht role!!! But bare in mind, its jus 1 good game from Gibbo!!! So i hope he managed to keep his consistency!!!

Arrggghhh~~~ Jus do not know how to express the feeling... We r so damn close!!! But yet we r so damn far in the end of the day... What a week... Mentally drained!!! Haha...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
yalah bro..as for the rafael sent of,he should learn from that mistake in the future.He has a lot of potential but yet the attitude is the enemy, rooney injured but still wana play that show how important the match to him..I juz pitty the rest of man united player the all out this morning but end up wif frustration..few.need to sleep later...pissed of lost betting,disapointed and what ever sad feeling now since boz early morning already f*ck up...dusih what a tough week i had.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I'm still thinking of the match... Whole day n nite... Where hv we done wrong and what is the actual reason tht we couldnt make it to the Semis?! Yep, we r out of the ECL this season but its damn hard to take as we played so damn well in the 1st half where we totally dominated the game withiut reply... And in the end of the day, we hv throwed away our superb performance in the 1st half...

After reading a lots of the post match artical... I started to ponder the reasons....

Source #1: TEAMtalk | Football | Premier League | Manchester United News - United undone by Fergie's inaction

Source #2: TEAMtalk - Football News, Transfer Gossip, Live Scores, Results - SAF showed lack of Berba faith

SAF do hv the responsibility on the match we lost too... Not tht he played Rafael over Neville, not tht he gamble on Rooney, not tht he keep playing the 4-5-1 formation in big games like this... But its his reaction to Rooney injury and Rafael sending off...

During a big part of the game after the sending off, we were playing with 4-5-0!!! We were without a striker upfront to provide any threat to Bayern!!! This make them pouring forwards to keep on attacking us... As the saying goes: Sitting deep is inviting problem; keep defending wil never win u any games...

With Rooney limping in the 1st half after tht kick by Van Buyten, many think SAF shld hv withdraw him by putting on either Berba or Mecheda!!! As the 2nd source mentioned, SAF hv lack the confident in Berba doing the job for him as Berba might lack the pace but at least he shld put on young pacey Macheda for the 'half walking' Rooney, who jus cant contribute anything to the game ever since he got the kick!!! SAF shld know n sense it better than anyone else, although we knew Rooney wouldnt wanna to come out volunteraly!!!

To b frank, Bayern didnt hv too many cleer chances to score their 2nd goal... It was really a great strike by tht Cibai Robben tht sent them through!!! Arrggggghhhhh..... >.< Painful!!!!

Other than tht, a good newz n a bad newz for us all on the signing of new player(s) for next season!!!

ManUtd hv annouce tht they hv signed Javier Hernandez from Chivas de Guadalajara, Maxico!!! He is a young 21 yr old striker, whom SAF sees to hv lotsa talent to succeed in EPL n for ManUtd!!! He will b a good addition to the squad!!! But is he the right player for the 1st 11?!

With this signing, doesnt tht means we got to say 'Adios~' to our big dream players like David Villa, Benzema or Hunterlaar?! So the signing of Javier Hernandez represent both good n bad newz for us?! Haha... Knowing SAF well, i think this means no more big striker for us in the summer... >.< There goes my David Villa n Benzema dreams!!!! What a wk in football for me~~~ Hahaha... Pengsan!!!

What u guyz think?! Pls share ya!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
All I can say is "F%$# YOU Rafael!!! Bloody Immature and naive. We could have got 4 goals in 1st half if only he had passed the bloody ball to Rooney to score. It was a clear open goal and rooney was free. This bloody boy just shoot the ball out and not even on target.

Could have been 4 - 0 and it would in return turned the game around into a different game with that amount of goals. Other than that like you guys said, getting extra 2 yellow cards and a red card for a bloody naive attitude and mistake. Got tackled and the referee didn't blow the whistle, So what? That doesn't give you the right to kick a player back for nothing. Real Childish act. It reminds me of my sisters when they were younger. I hit you once and she hit her once in return non-stop. Bloody hell you are no longer below the age of 10 WTH!!!

The whole game is just a waste. It was a clear cut that we are gonna win and all of a sudden we gave the win to Bayern. They were totally out played like you said. Which indeed is true. Is even easier than playing with Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea.

I wouldn't blame carrick for the 1st goal. At 1st I did blame him but come to think of it, where the hell is the other two main defenders? A midfielder ran all the way back on his own to defend while the two main defenders missing in action? This is really just pure over confident with their ability. Don't even need the defenders to go all up to assist in attacking. 2nd goal from Bayern I really speechless but I got to admit it was a good goal but our defense was out. Why on earth Robben is free from being mark?

I hope they would make it back for us fans and win the EPL CUP instead. Really could Have been the European Champions again but too bad wasted placing a child on the field. All this while to be frank, I have never fancy this Carrick, he even balloon out an open goal that was crossed to him from a corner if not mistaken. Any striker or a good player could have scored that goal. Why on earth he would cost 30Mil? A waste to buy him. Can't even score from a 6 yards box, I don't even expect him to score from far.

In short, is real dissapointing. Please do not give us fans high blood pressure la.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another great artical to read on as in what we really lack of in our midfield... And this too, highlighted our fears in replacing our great - Paul Scholes!!!

Source: Champions League Analysis: The Importance Of Being Xavi - What Chelsea And Manchester United Were Missing - Goal.com

We lack someone like Xavi of Barca who can control the pace of the game, jus like what Scholesy can do during his prime!!!

And i LOVE this:

"UPDATE (15:50): And it would appear United have recognised the need for a shake-up of this very nature, having just now announced an agreement to sign Javier Hernandez. In all seriousness, though he shares a name (with variation between Catalan and Spanish) with the more celebrated Xavier Hernandez, he just happens to in fact be a 21-year-old Mexican striker.

Maybe next time. "

Haha... We didnt managed to buy the Hernandez of Barca... Never will!!! Haha...

Supra Fanatics,

Yo bro, Carrick been hving a dip in form recently... Very very strange!!! Jus like Berba, why is tht where we really need them to perform they creeped under pressure?!

But i think u made something wrong where Carrick didnt cost us 30mils, jus 16mils!!! Haha... Tht 30mils fellar is Berba!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... Both from Spurs!!! ^O^

But we need them both to b sharp as soon as possible!!!

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Lots of opinion and I'm sharing mine. I put the blame on Carrick mostly for both bayern goals. The 1st one he fell down surprisingly easy. Yes he was a midfielder but once you have follow the opponent striker, you have to make sure you mark him well. No defender will join unless you were beaten earlier in the challenge because if the defender join in the chase, it will left the middle area wide open for crosses.
2nd goal also resulted from Carrick losing possession rather cheaply in the middle which allowed Bayern to attack and resulted in the corner that produce the goal. So many times this season we see him being rob of the ball because he to slow to make a decision to pass the ball. I can't remember which game (againts the top 4 in EPL if not mistaken) that the same mistake happen which then lead to a goal scored by the opponent.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Stormvolution 9:
Lolz! Sorry my bad, switch both price of the players lolz! Well, maybe Berba don't worth 30mil to me that's why lolz! Sigh..we need ppl like scholes, just too bad we couldn't get Ribery over and Gibson is just lack of experience to replace scholes.

Lopot: Hi bro, yes I got to agree he fell too easily and losing the ball very often. Just sell him off. Hopefully SAF will. Causing too much games for MAN U. No matter what, Rafael is also responsible for their lost. :banghead:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This wk we r playing against Blackburn away~ So after all the heart-break, we must pick up ourselves n fight til the end for the EPL!!! I really expect us to respond for this game... We need to win this n put the pressure back on Chelshit side... Cos they r playing Villa in the FA Cup, which i hope they draw the game n go for another replay!!! Hahaha... To drain their energy n focus!!!

Rooney is definitely out of this tie, so Berba wil b trusted back to d line up... The usual thing we need to do is go for the 3 points and do not make silly mistakes again... With Sheasy back, i think SAF can affort to make some changes at the back line... Mayb rest Evra?!

In the middle, I'm not sure SAF wil b giving Carrick another go in order to encourage him... But if he didnt play, i think Scholesy n Gibbo wil take the places with Giggsy supporting Berba... Nani n Valencia wil b on the flanks as usual...

I'm hoping for a respond so i'm going for a 0-4 away win for us!!! We need the big win to boost our goal diff if we r to fight for the title!!! So all must b on alert to it!!!

Come on u, Red Devils!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Guys, i am sure everyone hurts like hell and totally gutted.
But there;s no need for over reaction and lambasting the same players that brought us three domestic titles on the trot and 2 ECL finals in 3 years.
We can't win every year. No one can.

True, Carrick has been disappointing this season. But he was the unsung hero for the past 2 years. Just that nobody realised that. Not many anyway. And he has a shitter this season. Perhaps one reason i could think of is because of the departure of Ronnie - meaning there are lesser options for him to distribute the ball. The second reason i could think of is that the opponents has started to realised that he's our playmaker and hence they are starting to press him real hard so that he can't release the ball.

And bout Rafael, again what u guys say were true. He was a let down and his sending off completely changed the picture of the game. But let just save the guy some slack. For God's sake he's 19 and only human. 19 yrs old guy, 19. Imagine urself being a 19 and playing Champions' League football in front of 80k capacity? Of course there will be rush of blood. And pls understand that the mistakes made by him emanated from the fact that he was trying hard to play football for Manchester United. He totally pwned Ribery in the first half. And we're talking bout THE Frank Ribery that many touted as the potential replacement for one Critiano Ronaldo and one that was suggested to worth about 60mil pound (Or 100mil if u ask Beckenbaur or Karl Heinz Rummeniege)
This lad's 19 and he has a good 10-15 years in front of him. A top top fullback that's as good as anyone of the same age. And we should be glad that he's playing for us rather than someone else.
It's all part of the learning curve. Rooney's done plenty of such mistakes too. So has Ronaldo. Ferdinand. Beckham. Cantona. Keano. And the list's endless and mind you all those that i've mentioned are icons of Man Utd. So just leave Rafael alone. What he feels now is like thousands of times what we are feeling now.

We win some and we lose some. What goes around comes around. That's the beauty of it.

And with regard to all those opinions? I say fck 'em all. On hindsight everyone's a genius. If they're that smart, the wouldn't be writing those pathetic columns and instead should be seated at SAF's place. No one has a right to critcise SAF. No one qualifies to. Unless he can show that he has more thropies in his cabinet than the Knight has.

Last edited:

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
GENTLEMAN!!! TOTALLY WE OUT FROM THE RACE OF THE TITLE... and maybe what i affraid is manu just get no 3 behind the arsengal..... huh... what the night guyz... the way all players manu show something like they didnt want to race again with chelshit...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
need to hibernate...too much presure now,2 very hard week of football..looking forward to watch world cup then...:bawling:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... Ya, its all gone!!! I'm jus tired of writing abt the game n the players performance now... TIRED!!! Jus glad tht we r out of the race now rather than later... Else more heart break wil surface~ Ya... I think I'm giving up for it now... I means i got to b frank to myself... Chelshit look much stronger towards the end of the season whereas we r running out of steam by now... This is a fact! Too bad... All of a sudden, we play like an average EPL team... Sigh!!!

I think we better concentrate on the summer targets or signings now than the title race... Chances r very very slim... We stil hv got few tough games coming up, let alone we need to hope tht Chelshit drop points...

We were really very very 'light' upfront once Rooney is out!!! So SAF really need to ponder what he gonna do to the team... If the 4-5-1 formation is the way he gonna play in the next season, he shld know what to do... Get in another great Top striker to fit the system, jus in case Rooney is unavialable? Or get the top striker in and re-locate Rooney position in the team?! We need to sort this out as its clearly Berba, Macheda, Owen n Diof jus aint in the same class~ But dun get me wrong, it didnt means they r not a useful squad members...

Then the goal keeper issue too... VDS is 40 soon and our 2 standby keepers jus didnt provide tht kinda consistency and assurance tht we wanna... When given chances, they made some silly mistakes... So if SAF didnt hv the trust on them, replace them...

Other than tht, its the creative part in the team... We look 'DEAD BORING' with our play ever since Ronnie is gone!!! Haha... SO we need tht sparks in the team to inspire everyone forwards...

Ai... But all this r jus from my opinion... SAF might jus stop buying anymore n jus go with what he oredi hv in the squad n say "there isnt any value for $$$ players in the market!!!" LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Jus to update... We oredi got Chris Smilling from Fulham (defender) and Javier Hernandez (striker) in the bag... WHo else har?! I think i leave out 1 more name right? Jus cant recall...

Gti,

Yo bro, glad tht u r back!!! Haha...

Ya, what a sucky wks for us!!! Damn it~

Oh ya... As for me, i always comment on the players based on tht particular game itself!!! So all the thrashing from me, were jus for tht game!!! If u ask me abt their season so far on the few players tht i wrote abt most r as below:

Nani: 6/10 - He was disappointed since the start of the season n i even ask for him to b leave out of the squad for a while for his lousy display and passing... He used to b very very selfish n not tracking back... But after tht few mths break, he seems to mature alot!!! And he is flying with confident now... But stil a bit inconsistent as u compare his Blackburn performance with tht Bayern's!!!

Carrick: 5/10 - His season didnt really kick off!!! I expect a lot from him as i consider him as a senior player or big player for us, where we need him when problems arise!!! But he didnt stand up to it so far....

Gibson: 5/10 - Disappointing too, and he stil hv lots to learn as a midfielder b it an attacking 1 or defensive 1... But he did scored a few good goals along with it, else his rating might b worst!!! Tht Bayern performance was his BEST i hv seen...

Berba: 6/10 - Mostly disappointing but i stil keep hoping!! Haha... Jus do not know what happen to him... Is our formation didnt suit him or he is really a sucky player?! When he play for Spurs, he was the KING!!! But when he play for us, no 1 know what is he DO-ING!!! But no denail here tht his touches n passes r very good... Need to work harder n find a way yo adapt to our formation!!! Didnt score enough goals for us...

Valencia: 7/10 - Overall he have had a great season for us... Very hard working player and very competitive too... But sometimes he can b very predictable n being shut off by opponents!!! Stil got lots to offer n learn!!! Satisfied buy from SAF!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I love tuners, I really do, I like what they do and what they stand for. They turn perfectly boring cars into a whirlwind of horsepower and torque exist solely to satisfy our need for speed. Well that’s how it was before, now they do that, and make they car look like a dream at the same time. I’m lusting over this Italian beauty that just had a helping hand from Novitec, the sleek bodykit and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience