Llumar tinting

isoundstream

Jan 12, 2007
budget rm400 for kancil?? go for solar gard...go any of the tint shop around malaysia...normally 5 years warranty...done mine for rm550...

Sep 23, 2007
Hi sifus here.. i'm looking for tint film for my gen2 (side,rear & w/screen)..how bout price range for low end one of ecotint & vkool..can i get it below 1k? or else other brand dat cheaper ranging rm600-800 n stil concern about heat rejection..huhu..i mean the value one:hmmmm: ..(save $$$$)

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Wat Cannondale said was rite.My bro used VKool Elite.Less than 2 year,all side of the mirrors seems got 'rusty' particles buildups.Hard to imagine VKool quality like tt :eek:

Eh,y nobody comments on Huper Optik?Anyone??

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Wat Cannondale said was rite.My bro used VKool Elite.Less than 2 year,all side of the mirrors seems got 'rusty' particles buildups.Hard to imagine VKool quality like tt :eek:

Eh,y nobody comments on Huper Optik?Anyone??
confirm its genuine 1 onot..?? i'm using for 8yrs still ok...after 9yrs, starting to rust.....think need to spray some WD40 on it...ahahaha:biggrin:

Ali_G

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
K.lumpur
Visit site
where can i install Llumar tint? address?
Coz last time i saw Llumar shop at TTDI..last year.. but last week i just when there to install for my new car.. i can't find the shop there. chap lap?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
where can i install Llumar tint? address?
Coz last time i saw Llumar shop at TTDI..last year.. but last week i just when there to install for my new car.. i can't find the shop there. chap lap?
u just go to Eastin Hotel there, just right opposite..beside Shell..

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
Hey guys, i jst did my front windscreen tint using Rike Cool's Top end one..RM5XX for front only, using their RX80 8x% Heat rejection. comes with safety tint features also (2mil - if heavy impact, glass will still crack, but pieces wun go tru).

Just wanna find out if anyone knows, how much will it cost if say i wanna do Llumar tint for the rest of my car? im using Honda City 05.

Thanx!

slide_it

Known Member
Oct 31, 2007

i think you would have to remove ur tints to install llumar. so might be a bit of a waste since u just did ur tints. i might be wrong abt this tho.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is by far the most asked question by many car lovers to us when they have just spent cash on their favorite machine?

New cars have industrial developed coatings that are good enough to maintain the gloss for up to five years or more, depending on the quality of the paint. Polishing every month or two is a bad idea because that is what really helps to f*** up the paint. If you have a car in Malaysia of more than five years and it is still shinning, that is a piece of miracle moving on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience