LED for Eagle Eye

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hey, today spotted one Range Rover Vogue with Angel Ring for its rear signal lo... The diameter is very big, not that nice...

Spyker, how to get the rod from you??? hehe. I really really got no time to buy lo, for 2 months somemore. And my white LED pun sudah rosak few already... :(

What's the voltage you give to your angel eyes LED ah?

Last edited:

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
u want the rod,i get it..1pc 45cm long oni left

voltage from 12Vdc battery series with 220 Ohm resistor..

voltage at LED terminal dont know..

maybe around 3-5 V DC.

Its true edward,the LED easily burnt..i oso confuse why!!!

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
tHE LED's easily gets burnt because of the heat which is produced when you switch on your headlamp....Led's cant take too much of heat dear diy friends....

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
u mean the heat generated from the halogen bulb?

ya la...true also:)

what about the beemers angel eye?is it use LED also or halogen bulb?

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Spyker, i mean how to get from you if you are giving it away. hehe. Ahh... Mine ah, 4.05V also wanna burnt oh, it starts to blink, then dimmer and dimmer.

I think 5 series not using LED, inspected a wrecked one the day before.

ah-singh, mine very bad, it burns on my fingers la, haven't even fitted in the headlight. :-( Maybe my thumb too hot. hahaha

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
edward,i can meet u anywhere n anytime.but i have to check my program too..
time n loc,pm me..:)

Last edited:

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
erm...any new DIY?

erm,i dunno where is jln pasar...anybody can tell here?

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Oh, if i got time to meet you, i can go jalan pasar too... hahaha... ah, never mine... see how first.... hehe
Mivec, take star lrt to pudu... then... ask anyone around, the can answer... very near only la.. 100m la... haha
Later when i got time, i post up more info about the 5 series angel ring...

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
erm,thanks bro,u go jalan pasar ar...can i pesan ngan u the rod ar?how much?please...please..

PenangJin1984

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
Oh, if i got time to meet you, i can go jalan pasar too... hahaha... ah, never mine... see how first.... hehe
Mivec, take star lrt to pudu... then... ask anyone around, the can answer... very near only la.. 100m la... haha
Later when i got time, i post up more info about the 5 series angel ring...
hohohohoho i wan 5 series angel ring @@" ~~~~ bump ~~
actually can get it from market ?
"SoS":shcokedcamo:

hey .. i see in option magazine neon angel ring
can adjust ... it will tahan longer ? i hear ppl very expensive

now my led blur again after i install back the head lamp damn it...
another side .. gonna blur soon .. it bright canot tahan lama =/
i dunno wat how many watt resistor
i take the resistor n led from led fog light
so sad =(

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
maybe using lower or higher resistor...

or maybe somebody can operate and see wut in bmw headlamp contains..

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Penangjin, alamak... i don't how to draw the 5 series angel ring exactly... :( . Ya, that bmw headlight can buy one. Sure dam expensive la. Know the price of a used 5 series hood??? hehehehe... 5k!!!
I think there's one angel eyes for wira using neon punya, RM900 plus oh.
You done your angel eyes already???
Mivecmerah, actually last week i saw a wrecked 5 series headlight lo, i tengok tengok. Tengok and hold the 2 different size angel rings. Didn't take it. Then gone already. Owner took it back.

babysmile

Aug 15, 2006
PenangJin1984,

If u wana know abt resistor stuff, just pm or msn me... I just add u ... talk more details on there then... and get some drinking round rod for me too... i wana know da diameter as well....

the bubble u refer when u doing heat is because u put too much heat and too long already... once u can feel it start to blend, then have to take out and do it quickly.. I also try to do some rings in hexagon shape... got 1 ring is with da bubbles.. ... but these rings will be done for my car meter, not for the headllamp.. hehe.. bit bit innovation ya..

spykey,

How come u can get tha round shape rod at da price?? I went to butterworth which is the same company and the boss lady quote me RM 40 ... and need 2 wait lagi... geram.... wana complain to the head office...

Actually my fren working in Plastic company and selling these rod as well.. too bad it targetted for Engineering purpose.. and the rod is soft, not hard... so i assume if we easy kena heat, then the rod easily will change shape... and expensive too.. though would be cheaper ... kekeke..

Edward Chew,

Thanks for the guidance for BMW angel rings .... I would like to try to cut the shape... but using dremel .... dunno how to implement also... hehehe..

Will post my pic after i done something special.. but be patient ya!!

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Oh haha. Babysmile, good la you got dremel tools, very sinang. hahaha. Err. To duplicate the 5 series one ah, i think we really need to cut it one by one using..... Knife! lo.
Hehe. Give me some time to draw the actual shape of the 5 series angel ring too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTHians,

My beloved car was stolen for the 2nd time in 4 years time. Lost in Sek 19, Shah Alam in front of house. Went to inlaws an came back around 230 am...the car was still there. Morning after my subuh prayers, gone....no evidence such as smash windows or watsoever...alarm oso not trigger...Wira 1997, Full bodykit evo 3, Black colour with OZ Chronos 15 inch advan AD07 all around....debadge allaround, WFQ 7328...Pls forumer...lookout for this car...just complete total...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience