latio 1.6 hatchback, swift 1.5

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Car is for daily use only which will be used by my wife. Comfort & reliability is all she want.
Going to test drive Latio tomorrow. If she don't like it, I'll just go for Swift. :driver::driver::driver:
Then different already, is wife's choice.......lol:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
John, take it from a nissan normal car owner. buy the swift. cheaper parts and easier to maintain

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
STD refer to which meaning.....got many in my mind. lol...

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Bro izso, read in racenotrice about depo racing Gauge.
Any feedback. Please.
Sorry I hijack.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Sell your STD loh..............
I just told him that few days ago. He say spend so much money to cure STD, lying to himself it's ok to live with STD.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
STD refer to which meaning.....got many in my mind. lol...

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Bro izso, read in racenotrice about depo racing Gauge.
Any feedback. Please.
Sorry I hijack.
Sylphy. :biggrin:

You have a lot to catch up to with this zth gang. :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I just told him that few days ago. He say spend so much money to cure STD, lying to himself it's ok to live with STD.
Live with it , means no cure......lol:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Sylphy. :biggrin:

You have a lot to catch up to with this zth gang. :rofl:
Yalor, we have a lot of jargon........:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Live with it , means no cure......lol:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Yalor, we have a lot of jargon........:biggrin:
Need to always keep updated with you guys online. If not, sure left behind.

Looking at Izso's STD, owning a modern Nissan car can really be a headache experience when the car goes wrong. :banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Need to always keep updated with you guys online. If not, sure left behind.

Looking at Izso's STD, owning a modern Nissan car can really be a headache experience when the car goes wrong. :banghead:
I would say with the newer cars and all the electronics, things can really go wrong.....:driver:

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
John, take it from a nissan normal car owner. buy the swift. cheaper parts and easier to maintain

Bro, don't scare me la. Is Nissan that bad? Coz i got no experience with both of this car. Yesterday I went down all the way from Mentakab to KL just to test drive d Latio car, reach d shop and no people there. Call & confirm with the salesman before departing, he said got people at shop. So, can only view the car outside without seeing inside part. Waste my time & money only. Sumore raining cats and dogs. :mad::mad::mad:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Bro, don't scare me la. Is Nissan that bad? Coz i got no experience with both of this car. Yesterday I went down all the way from Mentakab to KL just to test drive d Latio car, reach d shop and no people there. Call & confirm with the salesman before departing, he said got people at shop. So, can only view the car outside without seeing inside part. Waste my time & money only. Sumore raining cats and dogs. :mad::mad::mad:
Well, it is not cheap to maintain a Nissan based on many of Izso's stories that I have heard. Spare parts can be expensive.

One thing that I know is, even spark plugs for Nissan's HR series engine is expensive. From what I hear, they require platinum spark plugs and those are not cheap. Cost around RM50-RM60 a piece. Compared to normal spark plugs, you can get a set which consists of 4 plugs for like around RM30 plus.

Now I sort of understand why Nissan cars seemed to have a much lower resale value than Toyota and Honda cars. Perhaps it is because of maintenance. Try comparing prices of Almera/Sentra with Vios and City. Or Sylphy with Altis and Civic. Teana with Camry and Accord. You will know what I mean by lower resale value.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

What the fish. Black list the place. And share the name so we will avoid it as well.