Kia Rio Owners Beware!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

On a hot afternoon, check to see if your parking light is lit up or not. I changed 2 batteries putih putih bcoz of this. Apparently, the light switch 'shorts' during hot day. U need to spray WD40 into the crack of the switch and into the steering column where the signal stalk is. Then it'll solve the problem

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
yeah bro!

wow u found this out?haha...thanks for telling d rest too coz mine happend quite some time ago n hav forgotten abt it...haha

my mech did this: wrapped that switch part with black tape so it wont touch and voila! it was fixed...if i can still rmb it correctly, prob was when it is hot, d switch thingy will expand n touch = lights on...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
u just gotta spray some WD40 inside..

i got another tip

if u don have any of these WD40 thingy around at that particular moment... wat u can do is

PUT THE LIGHT STALK into highbeam... coz the contacts for highbeam are different than normal mode

bwahahaha

that solves it for the moment

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
very creative indeed ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the dog eat dog world of pick-up trucks, the Isuzu D-Max has always stood out for its impressive fuel efficiency, that coupled with its highly regarded off-roading abilities, makes it one of the strong contenders in that segment.

Now the D-Max has further strengthened its credentials with three of its variants, the 2.5-liter 4X4 manual, the 3-liter 4X4 Single Cab and the 3-liter 4X2 Automatic Double...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience