It's been such a long time since i did this... but...

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
I normally move to next lane let them pass....

oni once i met a real crazy 1....A BMW.... tailgate alr duwan pass then happy alr oni overtake me....

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
I always get tailgate by plenty of cars
4 type of car i hate the most is
Toyota Vios
Proton Saga(new model with big exhaust)
Proton Waja
Hyundai Accent RX-S (With fake air scoop)
When they tailgating me,i just go left and then is my turn to tailgate them until they gave up.Since they like to tailgate people so is my turn to tailgate him.After that i get red ears because of gf tarik telinga for tailgating people
To out there fella who drive this kind of car check ur car spec before tailgating people.I am driving a WiraEvo,this 4 type of car check ur opponent car before u get tiong by them

jinkl-

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2005
Klang
LanEvo8 maybe they like to cucuk u from the back :P

I oso cucuk porshe n ferraris , cos hehe after tht i will wind my window down and look at it fly and hear to the roar of the beast :P priceless

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
There seems to be a common hatred for Vios? I was driving one just now, minding my own busines on the middle lane of a semi-busy road peacefully and some berk decides to cucuk me. :D

But then I have had several snobbish encounters with Vioses... some really think that the Vios is super fast or something.

LanEvo8

Known Member
Jul 19, 2005
sELANGOR
jinkl- said:
LanEvo8 maybe they like to cucuk u from the back :P

I oso cucuk porshe n ferraris , cos hehe after tht i will wind my window down and look at it fly and hear to the roar of the beast :P priceless
They wanna test my car so i let them cucuk sometimes after that eat my smoke.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
EG8 said:
how do u guys handle those sickos who tailgated you on the road eh?

ive not been tailgated by anyone lately...dunno why...
bcos u civic auto driver maa, i still remember your signature last time...ehehehhehee :biggrin: ..joking bro! hows life man??

usually i handle them with care la for those who tailgate me, cos i dont wan anything to happen to my car hehehehehehee...:biggrin:

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
fstrader said:
bcos u civic auto driver maa, i still remember your signature last time...ehehehhehee :biggrin: ..joking bro! hows life man??

usually i handle them with care la for those who tailgate me, cos i dont wan anything to happen to my car hehehehehehee...:biggrin:
fstrader
wahahahahahaha.... true also... doing good.thanks.how's urs ?

i guess as im going older the mood to tiong others on the road also getting lesser la these days...sometimes have that urge but when it come to safety, yeah, we live our life once only, cant risk it too much.
wanna race better find proper place then.life is too precious just to be wasted on accindent on the road.

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
black,
you want the sticker from my car or not?
"Awas...absorber bumper" :D but it only comes in highlight yellow :D

Malcolm

Dec 7, 2003
Shah Alam
wah...Black...so interesting experience..

Sadly for me..i've never been tionged....i wonder why....am i not worthy???

hahahahahhaha

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
Haha... i get those too.. even kancil turbo wan to cucuk me.. once my dad and i was driving seperate car.. and was in a hurry.. he drive evo 9 and i drive wrx version8... this satria turbo came and join us.. thought we were racing.. curse him.. somemore damm police traffic stop all 3 cars.. and lucky my dad know connection we left the scene with the beng and the cop... keke...

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
LanEvo8 said:
I always get tailgate by plenty of cars
4 type of car i hate the most is
Toyota Vios
Proton Saga(new model with big exhaust)
Proton Waja
Hyundai Accent RX-S (With fake air scoop)
When they tailgating me,i just go left and then is my turn to tailgate them until they gave up.Since they like to tailgate people so is my turn to tailgate him.After that i get red ears because of gf tarik telinga for tailgating people
To out there fella who drive this kind of car check ur car spec before tailgating people.I am driving a WiraEvo,this 4 type of car check ur opponent car before u get tiong by them

AIYO U too will kena ear red.......I will kena pinch on my lap once it reaches 100 km/h......u consider very good liow i dont even get to tail gate........

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
holy shit...

it's Halloween and the DEAD are ALIVE!

welcome to last year... =.=

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone at here use those cheap 200-500 bucks taiwan or china made intercoolers before ?

I seen alot of china or taiwan makes using Apexi Delta Fins design out there with dirt cheap price tags , does these intercooler effecient enough to do heat transfer instead of just being a interfooler that had straight pipe in the cores and flowing hot air directly from the turbo/supercharger into the intake ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience