Insane record setting lap of the Nurburgring in a Radical SR8

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwtyZosuPNE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwtyZosuPNE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Mad driver, mad skills.

Walter Rohrl once said he needed balls the size of watermelons when setting a record lap in a Porsche Carrera GT. So, I wonder how big Michael Vergers balls were when he set this lap in a Radical SR8 (basically a glorified go kart)

Last edited:

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Indeed. The corners come flying. A slight mistake and your off. Ran the Nurburgring in GT4 and i thought that needed balls.... this is just insane. Excellent display of skill

nwar

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
K.L
Visit site
Total respect for this guy man....f-ing hell!that's blindingly fast!ahahaha....jezuz...I myself have a hard time lapping Nurburgring in GT4 n look at this guy drive in real life!Shit....it only takes 1 mistake n he'll crash!REEEESSSPPEECTTT!!!

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Wah!!! Takumi (InitialD) alive!!
Damn scary...but salute him...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
That video was posted on top gear official site as well. And there were some description about the run. Im sure after you read it, you will find it really really scary to lap in nurburgring. hehehe...
Do you know that the car was bottom out at the long last straight? haha...
Salute this driver. haha
Top Gear - Road Legal Ring Master

Last edited:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Indeed. The corners come flying. A slight mistake and your off. Ran the Nurburgring in GT4 and i thought that needed balls.... this is just insane. Excellent display of skill
yeah, that was scary, expecially in road cars...those race cars still ok because of better handling...

by the way, whats your best time in GT4 nurburgring? mine is 5mins45s something..with the modded toyota GT-1 racing car...calling ts01 or something.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
that was fast...hahaha

but i have run out of determination to try already....happy with 5min 45s....

by the way...what car you used?

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
the fair lady Z or new skyline gtr concept LM edition have good potential, just i coudnt utilise it yet...i think it can go up to 5min43 or even less....but you know its quite tiring, one lap is 5 min plus, one mistake braking will ruin it and have to re-lap again....

now work very busy, cant have the luxurious time to do so already.

but its great you can feel the difference with and without the aero dynamics in the nurburing.....

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
i dont use F1 car because dont get use to the tyre....any tips to change the tyre?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The beautiful Saab Turbo X will be unveiled at the coming Frankfurt Motorshow. Featuring xWD<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b> (all-wheel-drive system) and electronic limited slip differential (eLSD)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience