Idiot Drivers

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
judging from the non-expression face of the woman in the volvo, she might be a retard, so save the spark plug for the besi buruk guy....hihihihihihi

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
just saw a sohai accident at Subang big U-Turn there...haahaha...4 wheelie drint untill bang ppls car & bang divider after then...ahahaha....overtaking in very wet & very sharp turn's road is really stupid....stock standard somemore...hahahahaha...

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
my colleague who always park and utilise 2 carpark lot. real idiot

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Jineilin, haha.... that big u turn damn syiok to layan kona baring wan...
but 4 wheelie wanna do it there sure la skidded.. i think the people who involve in this kind of crash dont learn Physics before la... dem weird... car so tall (CoG so high).. still wan to lap.. aiseh..

agentOrange

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
most of the international student in MMU melaka driving waja and gen-2 are dangerous.. they r crazy... they nearly got me and my mom into accident... especially the one with gen-2 black color with number plate MBK 1179 if not mistaken... to those who visit malacca.. pls careful with all this crazy schumacher wannabe...

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
this morning oso got one grandpa schumacher driving mazda familia but dem fast oso... all age oso hv schumacher la..

im one of schumacher too..hhehhehe

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
just saw a sohai accident at Subang big U-Turn there...haahaha...4 wheelie drint untill bang ppls car & bang divider after then...ahahaha....overtaking in very wet & very sharp turn's road is really stupid....stock standard somemore...hahahahaha...
is it the bir u-turn near ss19 there? that place always accident.. especially during rain.. i noticed that u-turn feels a bit odd in some way

most of the international student in MMU melaka driving waja and gen-2 are dangerous.. they r crazy... they nearly got me and my mom into accident... especially the one with gen-2 black color with number plate MBK 1179 if not mistaken... to those who visit malacca.. pls careful with all this crazy schumacher wannabe...
not only in MMU melaka dude.. at cyberjaya also same case.. international students that owns a car drive like nutcase.. its the truth.. even got those who rent cars and pack them with 5-6 ppl in it and go joy riding.. once there was a blardy accident at the first traffic light coming out form mmu cyber involving international student driving wira and a bus:hmmmm: ..they ran the red light and and colided head on with the bus.. i think everyone in the car died.. freaky accident i must say.. but serves them rite

this morning oso got one grandpa schumacher driving mazda familia but dem fast oso... all age oso hv schumacher la..

im one of schumacher too..hhehhehe
hehe.. everyone also got schumacer spirit in them.. me too:itsme: .. wakakaka.. drive safe everyone:biggrin:

creamsoda

Aug 22, 2007
If i am a police traffic personnel, i will do my job only around uni or college area.

just have a look at ss15 metropolitan college area. ppl simply park their cars at the main road.

got money can buy car but money cannot buy manners.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
its true, but u have also think about the availability of parking spaces. if there are no enough space, but student have no choice but to go to college also..
unless there are nearby parking building nearby, but still park recklessly, then sue them lor.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
If i am a police traffic personnel, i will do my job only around uni or college area.

just have a look at ss15 metropolitan college area. ppl simply park their cars at the main road.

got money can buy car but money cannot buy manners.
Helo. Please la think for the students ma. If got proper parking space and affordable one, sure they will park there la. Who wants to get summon isn't it? I had this kind of experience before. That's one of the reason we hate the college. hahahaha

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
if not mistaken, another place got lots of student that cannot find parking space is the college nearby the SS15 subang jaya.. Taylor college ka? cant remember.. there always fully parked and double park.. but cant blame them since not enuff space provided.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
satria95 bro..this place looks familiar. Happened at sea park? close to the shell station one? These inconsiderate people...and its a junction summo...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
DJgerm,
ya lor. sea park, near KFC, near shell station, near mediveron clinic, near a corner workshop, near maybank, near the row of shops with a lot of car accessories shop, near a mamak that's famous for indomie goreng, near an old taxi "hq", opposite a housing estate, near a cross junction traffic light. hehehe

amal,
I see lots of farker parker wan. hehehe This car, actually, he's already parked there when I came. Lucky the parking lot is actually quite big and I can still park my car in front of him nicely and without problems. hehehe If not, you can see that car in window replacement shop liao. hahaha