Hyundai Tuscani 2.7 V6

Discussion in 'The Hyundai Coupe Club' started by Giant Dan, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Giant Dan

Giant Dan Senior Member

Hi to all sifu,

Do any of the member here own this ride.... Tuscani 2.7 V6..? Been considering Tuscani 2.0 (facelift) for my daily ride.. but damn susah to get a good unit in the market .. very limited..and mostly is not facelift..

Is it difficult to get the facelift accesories like smoke headlamp and bumper / bodykit in the market..

Anyone please comment..

2. jdr1786

jdr1786 5 Year | Silver

you can buy the normal average one than mod it! easy faster.

3. rbwheels

rbwheels Senior Member

2.7 V6 is a very rare ride. I've not seen 1 with my own eyes yet. I think its because of the huge price tag, the 2.7 v6 was selling for abt RM22x,xxx with the normal 2.0 GK selling for RM17x,xxx... those price are back in year 2002... expensive leh. Today latest Hyundai Coupe FX selling for RM13x,xxx only. I guess that's y coupe FX is so common compare to GK...

You can get a Pre F/L GK at about RM40k... and convert it to F/L for less than RM5000. Accessories wise, not available in local market lore...

4. Giant Dan

Giant Dan Senior Member

if accesories not avaliable in local market.. then it will be susah lah... :hmmmm:

5. rbwheels

rbwheels Senior Member

U can always custom ur bodykit... fiber or steel.. Nowadays most accessories are universal, so it shouldnt be any problem. What sort of accessories or performance parts tat u r looking for?