Hyundai Tuscani 2.7 V6

Giant Dan

Feb 3, 2006
Hi to all sifu,

Do any of the member here own this ride.... Tuscani 2.7 V6..? Been considering Tuscani 2.0 (facelift) for my daily ride.. but damn susah to get a good unit in the market .. very limited..and mostly is not facelift..

Is it difficult to get the facelift accesories like smoke headlamp and bumper / bodykit in the market..

Anyone please comment..

rbwheels

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
Hi to all sifu,

Do any of the member here own this ride.... Tuscani 2.7 V6..? Been considering Tuscani 2.0 (facelift) for my daily ride.. but damn susah to get a good unit in the market .. very limited..and mostly is not facelift..

Is it difficult to get the facelift accesories like smoke headlamp and bumper / bodykit in the market..

Anyone please comment..
2.7 V6 is a very rare ride. I've not seen 1 with my own eyes yet. I think its because of the huge price tag, the 2.7 v6 was selling for abt RM22x,xxx with the normal 2.0 GK selling for RM17x,xxx... those price are back in year 2002... expensive leh. Today latest Hyundai Coupe FX selling for RM13x,xxx only. I guess that's y coupe FX is so common compare to GK...

You can get a Pre F/L GK at about RM40k... and convert it to F/L for less than RM5000. Accessories wise, not available in local market lore...

Giant Dan

Feb 3, 2006
if accesories not avaliable in local market.. then it will be susah lah... :hmmmm:

rbwheels

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
U can always custom ur bodykit... fiber or steel.. Nowadays most accessories are universal, so it shouldnt be any problem. What sort of accessories or performance parts tat u r looking for?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help, last friday i feel that my car air con is not cold, so sat i send to the workshop for inspection. then the mech say its because the air con gas not enough, so he just refill the gas for me and say ok d. then on the way i driving home, i can feel the cold air, but then got some gas smell when the moment i just on the air on. then today when i drive the car again, the air is no more cold liao.
i was wonder i can smell the air con gas inside the car, mean there is some leakage right?and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience