Honda BAR F1 sucks big time....

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
They thought they can get the upper hand by "retiring" their cars early in Aust. Both engine blown almost at the same timein Sepang... I was laughing when it happened.

"Cheating doesnt pay"

Although I own a Honda but I support Renault...haa..haaa.....

Think I'm gonna get shot by all the hondarians here.....

:)

3gciviczc

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Kajang;Selangor
Visit site
GUess they didn't do a engine reliability test b4 pushing the engine out. I saw until when anthony Davidson caught fire and decided to switch chanel. Well, though I'm not a renault supporter but this year their engine seems to be much better and they begun winning races. its good that other teams are getting chances to get to the podium rather than ferrari again. lets see the rest of the season how the others team are doing. seems the others team like BMW and Mclaren are doing quite good so far. anyway its just the begining season. a lot of changes will be done b4 the season ends... :) :) :)

Jasper

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
www.skype.com
cheating ???

HeHeH22A

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Johor Bahru
Visit site
just two races man, still cannot tell...and for the honda :angry: , i think the vtec still hasn't kick in, thats why a bit slow in the beginning but once the vtec 'bukak'...the others will gonna take it... :lol:

HeHeH22A

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Johor Bahru
Visit site
the vtec is hidden man, if u listen carefully, u will hear the vtec bukak sound...hehehe :lol:

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
That F1 engine actually very fast. I have read a newspaper today. The Honda drive claimed that their car is the fastest in the race. But the problem is that its cant last longer .... It kaput before the race finish. But if the engine can race until the last laps then It should be the winner. So sad ... :(

aramis

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Cyberjaya/KL/PJ
www.scuba2u.com
Originally posted by BudakBiru@Mar 21 2005, 11:56
That F1 engine actually very fast. I have read a newspaper today. The Honda drive claimed that their car is the fastest in the race. But the problem is that its cant last longer .... It kaput before the race finish. But if the engine can race until the last laps then It should be the winner. So sad ... :(
[snapback]826759[/snapback]​

yeah..very fast.....fastest to kaput.....haa..haa :P

LEXITRON_ES

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Visit site
sigh..really sad case man...both engine also gone...on fire somemore..this really shows that honda engine is really super powderful..hope that the next races, honda will dominate..

vtecpower

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2004
vtec not suitable in malaysia...

muahahahah... too hot...

when pit stop.. renault pit crew use air corn blower to put into the air intake there to make the engine room cool...

other eh... all to cool down the driver...

syiokGILER

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
how to stand the 41 degree climate .. plus the engine heat and tarmac heat summore ..

I think the driver dunno how to drive ler .. too heavy footed until blown the engine

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
Originally posted by aramis+Mar 21 2005, 12:03 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aramis @ Mar 21 2005, 12:03 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BudakBiru@Mar 21 2005, 11:56
That F1 engine actually very fast. I have read a newspaper today. The Honda drive claimed that their car is the fastest in the race. But the problem is that its cant last longer .... It kaput before the race finish. But if the engine can race until the last laps then It should be the winner. So sad ...  :(
[snapback]826759[/snapback]​

yeah..very fast.....fastest to kaput.....haa..haa :P
[snapback]826778[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

i think bcoz u bought thier official shirt... then suey comin... hahhahaha...
jgn marah aaa alex... :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

civic EH5 (local model)

just noticed my PS fluid are low and found out that my tie rod have leaks. what are possible solution?

p/s: i've replaced whole steering rack less than 2y ago

another question from pic below... do i need to replace bush? (outer tie rod)

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience