HELP, give me some comments

Avanzato X4

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Wilayah KL
www.daihatsu.co.jp
hello everyone,

thank you very much for giving me ur time to read my hekp tread. my question is:

i driving a Perodua Kelisa Manual with speedworks Hot Bits exhaust system, last month i just changed from MANUAL to AUTO transmission, once i collect my car and drive, it was no pick-up and consume petrol, my mileage is about 340km per full tank (rm56). thats i suspect is the exhaust system not suit for AT so i just change my exhaust from MID to REAR (S Flow) at everco sunway. my pickup got lots improve, but my car FC got not much different, is about 350km per full tank only. and i dont think a Kelisa Auto consume such much petrol. is that any thing i missed to change or tune? any one who drive a Kelisa Auto, please share with me ur total mileage per full tank, i really need to compare. and wish any one got experience on this, can help and give me some suggestions, at last, thank you for reading my tread, thanks! :wavey:

regards

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
what sort of driving style do you have?

A heavy right footer can make a car consumption very thirsty.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Rm56/350km....normal la bro......My myvi also with RM50/340km....

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
before u decide it u must know pro & cons after change it, sure got FC diff if u change to auto trans..

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
This is ok bro...

Your getting about RM10/63km so it's ok for a kelisa Auto... Maybe change your driving style and youll get better Fuel Consumption:biggrin:

Bump: This is ok bro...

Your getting about RM10/63km so it's ok for a kelisa Auto... Maybe change your driving style and youll get better Fuel Consumption:biggrin:

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
what sort of driving style do you have?

A heavy right footer can make a car consumption very thirsty.
haha.. rite, especially if AT, control ur foot so the gear will change smoothly, of coz will giv lower FC..

btw, my 4G93na also give 350km wit rm50 petrol la.. n sometimes can go more, but rpm alwayz not more than 3k la... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ladies and gents, Group Lotus PLC has just confirmed that Mr Dany Bahar is no longer Chief Executive Officer of Lotus, with immediate effect, which follows the result of an investigation due to a complaint made by DRB-HICOM Bhd against Dany.

<!--more-->However, Group Lotus has announced that they have appointed Mr Aslam Farikullah, aged 51 with most of his 26 years of experience having been...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience