FD3S vs retard owner

Jaymz

Oct 27, 2011
Johor bahru
Dear Mr Alc.. may i know if your car is a gorgeous white RX7 with white interiors? If yes.. i think your car is in my hands now kaka..

I've had my RX7 since Oct till date.. no complaints so far.. crooks about buying an old car.. lots of parts to be replaced.. esp wirings and fuses..

I've tracked the car at Pasir Gudang for numerous time.. no issue at all.. just that the water temp can get really high.. need better cooling system i suppose.. but that can be solved by installing after market components..

lonestarl

Known Member
Sep 14, 2011
Johor Bahru
Dear Mr Alc.. may i know if your car is a gorgeous white RX7 with white interiors? If yes.. i think your car is in my hands now kaka..

I've had my RX7 since Oct till date.. no complaints so far.. crooks about buying an old car.. lots of parts to be replaced.. esp wirings and fuses..

I've tracked the car at Pasir Gudang for numerous time.. no issue at all.. just that the water temp can get really high.. need better cooling system i suppose.. but that can be solved by installing after market components..
Your car sound "yeng". Especially at the petrol station.

Jaymz

Oct 27, 2011
Johor bahru
Lonestar who are you? Why are you stalking me!? Scary leh!! I must change petrol station liao and how you know which is my car?!

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
my ex-car is now yellow colored Amemiya AD-GT kitted car with 19 inch rims... :)

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

it feels like i had a great time with my wife... and then divorce, the next guy bought her alot of new clothes and new toys... whereby i bought her some bikini and lots of sex... :)

Nic121

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
the lagendary rotor wankel engine and the body shape of the RX7 is PRICELESS...for u not worthy, other is cosider CHEAP lolz

Jaymz

Oct 27, 2011
Johor bahru
lol, wtf, didn't stalk you, JB not many white Rx7 and after you pump stay there rev everyone sure look at you.
My idle map got problem .. Always pump fuel Jor will engine stall so need to rev abit to start up kaka it's fixed now.. Fuel too rich and adjust to high idle rpm :3 not intentional kaka

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My drive shaft problem. I using gearbox mivec 1.6 with LSD. Where can i get this drive shaft. Mivec 1.6 drive dhaft same or not with Drive shaft 1.6 non mivec gearbox??
Can anonybody help me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience