dyno at dreamcars motorshow..

SpeedWanker

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
dynoed my puny L2 kancil this evening at dreamcars and it was fantastic..what was better was it only cost me RM40 for 3 runs!!:D
the australian Peter who dynoed my car was really informative.. told me the condition of my car and how i could gain more power.. seems that my car was clocking a mere 64.7hp(83hp at flywheel) at the wheels was because "of over fueling which hence cooled the the exhaust gas causing the turbines to slow down"..phew..hhehehe..if sorted i could see some 80hp(maybe 100) at the wheels, just by tuning..lovely! :D dont really need a bigger turbo yet now...
he even checked the a/f ratio at 60km/h part throttle then at full throttle to determine the a/f ratio..
I DONT THINK IT CAN GET BETTER THAT THAT WITH RM40!!
oh dont forget to buy u're RM20 ticket before u dyno.. the RM20 is for some spankingly hot chickos in the halls!...yummy!

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
where do u actually dyno your car? i was inside the exhibition hall this morning and saw no dyno machine.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
and besides, i was expecting some IASCA sound challenge which was nowhere to be seen to. also, for some reason, nobody was at zerotohundred's booth, except for 3 cars. was i there too early or something?

nclim

500 RPM
Sep 18, 2004
Visit site
yup...
i dont see any dyno stuff goin on there...
wah...the zth booth make me really blur with the stobe light...

anyway is a nice event...

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
yeah me 3...

where is the dyno?

and why is the organizers very langsi to ppl? cant be friendlier ah?

the only interesting booth to me is the R3 booth... oh and the ZTH and Hypertune's (the last 2 has to say one... hehehe)

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
dyno?

guys i was there tis morning adn did not see any dyno or sound challange. what happen to it? my engine sometimes jerk and the rpm revs up to 3000 and go bac down by it self.s ometimes go below idle . can a dyno run determine the prob cause my mech dont know what is the prob

nclim

500 RPM
Sep 18, 2004
Visit site
scouple...i think is your t.body dirty liao kua... rev like hi-cam rite.
the amprex booth also not bad...CF lambo,cool

SpeedWanker

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
its actually on u're right when u walk in the main entrance, right behind the hitachi home entertainment booth.. there's a kinda small sign which says dyno dynamcs.. d dyno actually takes place outside hall 5 at the loading bay but there's a passage leading to it..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Is camera allowed in this autoshow, was going today just in case got a few hot chicks to snap then i could post up for you guys to see :D

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
camera's are very much allowed in. a friendly reminder, go look for bridgestones booth!

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
SpeedWanker said:
"of over fueling which hence cooled the the exhaust gas causing the turbines to slow down"..phew..hhehehe..if sorted i could see some 80hp(maybe 100) at the wheels, just by tuning..lovely!
Yo bro. Me going later to check these guys out. Just wanted to share some advise, if your going to get someone to trim down your fueling, make sure you stay well clear from the lean ratios. Your running a turbo and your cutting down the fuel, and well.. we all know what happenes when you have lean mixtures coupled with high load and high piston pressures.

Just a friendly note. Dont take it in the wrong manner ok? Just double check. but sounds like a good step in the right direction.

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Dyno?? eessshh!

got Dyno there ah? Yupp!! I saw the sign, but din know really got dyno machine inside! SpeedWanker: U paid only RM40? aaaaarggghh!! Missed out!! Aiyerr.. rugi.. rugi. got gif dynosheet or not?
I went to the zth booth. but duno what to do. There's some big-sized guy with blond hair with this 'model'.. I think. Really dunno what to do so just blurrr stare at the racecraft BM.. and then chaw lah.

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
huh? wat time u went?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

I remember there is a shop selling mini cooper's accessories in subang area (popular with car modification). But i cant remember the shop name .. hope someone can enlighten me here.. thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience