Dunlop Direzza

Element

Nov 17, 2003
Just checking if anyone already has them. My 711's are running bald and screeching quite badly already when taking fast turns. Intend to change to this tires. Anyone has any experience yet on this relatively new rubber?

And how much would it cost for 15 inchers.

rikrydle

Oct 13, 2004
Heard from friend that used it, no good compared with RE711, pretty happy with his new AD07. Robert correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty satisfy with my ES100

Element

Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by rikrydle@Dec 27 2004, 00:20
Heard from friend that used it, no good compared with RE711, pretty happy with his new AD07. Robert correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty satisfy with my ES100
WOW... ok thanks for the input. Cause I just discussed with my mech today, and he told me they're worth trying out. The prob is the 711's have a tendency to screech real loud. And the G3's are nothing revolutionary. I'm gonna try the DZ101's tomorrow myself and see how they perform.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last week my gf's car got break in and lost a Kenwood CD player..

her car is a 100% stock..i donno whats wrong with ppl now dayz,and the player that got stolen is a normal kenwood player...

she is driving a satria,that damn thief broke the galss behind the driver door..that &%&* thief damn smart,i wonder y dont he break the glass on the driver door instead the wan behind,THAT IS FREAKIN MORE EXPENSIVE COMPARE TO THE FRONT ONES!!!

now she in complaining y the &^$*$& am i not staying at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience