Demolution III: Before Judgement Day

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
Originally posted by mildseven@Aug 7 2004, 09:38 PM
i have never heard that 800cc inj avialble in market... usually 720 or 700 cc from Greddy,Blitz,SARD also produced by denso... and the gearbox .. "Pfitzner gearbox" is worse than 'OS cross"... still H pattern not Sequential...and VERY EASY TO BREAK

hope ur time is official..
well the owner dun want to invest so much so get dog engage gearbox!!! dunno where they get the injector cause they order from jun n all in one set!!! i had no idea they tell then i listen n remark !!!!
they tell and u listen n remark??? so all your posts are just "empty talks" la???

that means anything with a twin hks 3540 or 3240 will be fast la??? sure ar? if really then must get a set for myself.... so that my car can be in your loooonnnnggg list.... hehehehee :P

oh ya, and you said the owner do not want to invest too much on the gearbox? they spent too much on the turbine?? :unsure: :P

maybe cyilaw, cyborgsabah and vinkelvin are right....

but motorsports is a sport!! so we are happy for your "semangat"!!! keep it up!!!

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
demoIII, wahahaha. i dun have a car for racing la. no budget at all. evenc ar breakdown i also will follow breakdown type. wahahaha

2jzgte, maybe he is those watever plp bullshit and he agreed coz he know nuts about cars. once Dee break out there is no 800cc injector he quickly backup said custom made. wahhahaa. is exactly the same stupidness of a turbin can generated 1000bhp, once fit into the car thn the car can is having 1000bhp. whaahahah

cyborgsabah

Nov 18, 2003
Afghanistan
Visit site
i'm from sabah and i know there are some vary fast car here but i'm sure there are very fast car in west malaysia too... maybe mildseven in a real world is a nice person and very friendly, i dunno... but my 2 cents advice to mildseven.. dun use to much of "!!!!" ... ppl read also sakit hati.. this is a forum cannot see facial expresion wan... by typing to much "!!!!" realy kind of rude... peace man... :)
now lets talk about the evoIII... hehehehe..

iezz

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
so demoIII, you're shaun right? hehe..
you own a satria 4wd last time isn't it?..

i was wondering is it your car that beat the hell of a 1000hp skyline from singapore last year..

Satria beats skyline in PG

demoIII

Jul 31, 2004
Iezz,

Sorry, I think u had the wrong info... I owned a 2wd satria... then later, I changed to the evo3... The 4wd satria belonged to my ex-partner... after he beat the skyline, the engine was implanted into my evo with some changes done... we then got a first in pg last april... and in sepang, we hit a timing of 11.149s... not that good yah... but both runs were done with road tyres... dunlop sport sp9000... :)
Now, I already sold my evo... thus i and vinkelvin shared to set up a totally new engine in a track car evo 3 that is sponsored by hi-force performance oils...

BTW, are you from JB?

Cheers...

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
ya lor,mildseven,altough i'm a sarawakian,i follow super90 achievements in drag throughout all these year from friends over there and magazine report,and i respect them for being passionate in drag race.see,one j.b trailer can consist of three different workshop,vaz-maz,visauto and super90.they all are good and no fight..and please lah,stop your story of that FAST gtr33 from your team..i had enough of it and PLEASE STOP COMPARING CARS FROM HERE WITH THOSE FROM WEST MALAYSIA.
anyway,demo111,if you modified a bi the evo 3 bumper,i mean all front is plain like the tung chun eg6 bumper or super 90
evo5 bumper just make a hole for the turbine it might be good don;t you think? :)

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by demoIII@Aug 9 2004, 09:59 AM
Iezz,

Sorry, I think u had the wrong info... I owned a 2wd satria... then later, I changed to the evo3... The 4wd satria belonged to my ex-partner... after he beat the skyline, the engine was implanted into my evo with some changes done... we then got a first in pg last april... and in sepang, we hit a timing of 11.149s... not that good yah... but both runs were done with road tyres... dunlop sport sp9000... :)
Now, I already sold my evo... thus i and vinkelvin shared to set up a totally new engine in a track car evo 3 that is sponsored by hi-force performance oils...

BTW, are you from JB?

Cheers...
demo III --- is it the silver evo3 in sepang??

That car was good!!! keep up the good work!! i can see we have a lot of drag enthusiasts in the country!!

there was a small drag event in penang yesterday - heard organised by hi-rev or something like that - any1 from penang to report to us??

i think putera racing is also very active in promoting the drag sport in our country and had even published the drag racing magazine for more than a year reporting the jempol race.

do we have a drag racing association in the country? maybe they should organize a all year round drag series all over malaysia - just like the Cub Prix Series so that we go to all states in the country and have a drag series with a overall winner at the end of the year, then maybe that will attract all the "fast cars" from east malaysia, thailand or maybe singapore.

currently, only sepang dragbattle is using this point system but it will not be easy for ppl from all states to come down to sepang only, the same goes for the pasir gudang sprint. it will be too costly for some1 to go to johor every month and race in only 1 series and he has to go to sepang every 2 months for another series....

if everybody has to travel to all states, then i think it is fair for everybody. what do you guys think??

iezz

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
ooo.. ic... hehe.. wrong person.. but good luck in building a monster evo.. hope you can outrun ahchoo's (VISwork) Satria Evo.. i always lepak at super90 during my kancil days..but now.. too bz.. hehe.. . now waiting for my MR to come out.. until then, so very shy to go there...

i can recall you would probably used to be regulars at taib (RMD garage..) so, how come transfer tech to super90? hehe..

foock

Nov 16, 2003
demoIII use to be driving a black colour evo3 with no. plate SUKOMxxxx.
why not stick to ur previous mod shop RMD? or maybe VIS? I think they more good in tuning...
super90 long time didnt hv good result in PG already... :( :( really hope super90 can hv a good result soon....

cheerssss....

iezz

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
black evo with SUKOM plate.. now i remember... first time saw the car at southern m'sport, last time at Ah Siang (Sin Hin tyres)...

demoIII

Jul 31, 2004
yup, my car plate is sukom****, but now, the car is also yellow and no more black. I don't think that workshop makes a very big difference to the car's power... I think its more important to have a mechanic who is willing to accept customer's ideas...

My car used to be done at RMD and it was perfect... But now, its time to try another workshop, don't u think so? Only if u try at different shops, will you know the difference...

At the moment, I am very satisfied with what i got from super 90... But i hope the car will do betta in the next race.

Cheers :)

Racing is 30% Hardwork and 70% Luck...

iezz

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by demoIII@Aug 9 2004, 09:59 AM

BTW, are you from JB?

Cheers...
forgot to reply...

yup i'm in jb.. if you put sin hin tyre sticker on your car.. i think you'll recognised my car wearing sin hin's traditional badge car numbered 59.

but for now i don't actually participate in tournament .. just sometimes participate in weekly saturday nite sprint... my car has been maintained by VISwork.

vinkelvin

Aug 7, 2004
hello! demo3 brother... h r u????

just now i saw one black skykline r33 at the (si ka pang) there!! not bad O.. :rolleyes: