Daihatsu D-01 Prototype

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
D-01 Prototype

The D-01 is a new compact multi-purpose passenger car designed to meet the diversifying needs and expectations towards compact vehicles of users in the Chinese market in a wide range of applications from day-to-day use to leisure. Daihatsu will display two versions of the D-01 at the Beijing Motor Show-a unique cross-over version (photo) and a stylish sporty version.

from Autoblog

sorta like a mini-CRV

drMpower

May 1, 2006
is that the CROSS-OVERed Avanza? this is what I dont like with controlling car firms.. you see this D01 thing. it is simply an avanza with the grill and some 4wd things on it.

the same can we see on the Rover. some chinese people bought it and here we got ROWER. what the fxxx wrong with these people??!!???

the same also gone to Aston Martin that keeping producing Jags as their lab rats.

I dont know mate. I assume this is the sort of thing going on these days but,.. sorry, this is all wrong..

drMpower

May 1, 2006
hey people..go to that website again and help yourself by browsing abit.. i came across this horrible creature ever created by humankind. ever.

this what they are calling 'Chinese Sports Car' and OMG, the creature is created by some engineers at Dong Feng car automakers.

i am laughing all my lungs out and I cannot stop laughing...

hahhahahahahahhahhahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa... adoih la..letih la this way..

ps- this car reminds me of a cow. yes. lembu. and what that spring-ed wing at the back suppose to do?

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/11/18/beijing-auto-show-dongfeng-d120/

Mr. Slow

Jun 7, 2005
Subang
LMAO @ the dong feng... thats gotto be the ugliest car ever designed. I rather have the ah beng iswara that that POS.

The D01 is nothing but an accesorize Avanza. Look at the dashboard, it's exactly the same as the avanza.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
New styling for the Avanza in new market. :)

Damn, the dongfeng so called "sport car" is derived from Hyundai's popular coupe!!!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus has unveiled some daring, if somewhat necessary, plans to push more cars in the future by producing sports cars with a slightly wider curve of appeal that will surely pull in a wider target market. Nonetheless, when Lotus Chief Executive Officer Dany Bahar speaks of looking for new buyers, the man isn’t talking about getting cars off the showroom floor but the actual company itself.

While Lotus is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience