Custom Net

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Alo all big bro...taiko2!!!
just want to ask that...
i want to put grill infront of my satria.....mivec bumper.....
where can i get the net huh!!!
can anybody help me?
my car is going underground...hehe!!! :D

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
(me no taiko nor sifu here, just wanna share some info)
saw some in brothers kelana jaya last time, second floor.. nice la.. but damn expensive.. forgot the price edi, but i know its expensive..

actually i plan to do this too..
but i was thinking of getting those so-called net from the hardware shop..
u know those plastic fence they put outside the shop?
buy 1 with yor desired pattern and size.. cut it out according to the shape u want, then finish it up by spraying it with those plastic spray (saw these in ACE hardware)

thats jsut my suggestion

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
damn expensive....if i buy it from hardware,how to fit on my car?use thumbnail ar? :D ...anybody help me...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
erm.. hardware shop very hard to get those exactly like those net brother selling..

how to fit ah?? u can use hot melt glue... silicone... or even epoxy...

for me i think de best is try to mount with screw 1st.. then together with epoxy...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
i got this netting from hardware shop today, but to my disappointment when i tried to put it at the front grill...it looks like empty, no grill at all from far...the net is just too fine. Bought it for RM6.50, 2 x 6 feets.

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
yep... those hardware shop wan is like dat.... unless u can get those thick and hard wan...

mayb u can spray it to lighter color so dat u can notice de netting...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
diy session can do this? wan 2 put netting 4 my sr4 bumper...
btw...those netting is not cheap...really...
my family run a hardware shop business...so if u guy really wan it...then i think can bulkbuy 1 big roll loh...cheaper mah rite...but detail/size i'll let u guys know lah...tat is if u guys wan...

I

Indecided

The hardware shop-type netting is absoltuely fugly on the car, it's too thin, too fragile, and i'll say again, ugly. It is cheap, though.

Well the cheapest i've seen for a cut-to fit piece was about RM25, that's what i paid Kakimotor in Sunway for a piece of the "real" hard <> shaped grid maze stuff. If RM60 will buy u 1ft x 3ft, it should do 2-3 cars, depending on the size - it might not.

fuankee

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Indecided said:
The hardware shop-type netting is absoltuely fugly on the car, it's too thin, too fragile, and i'll say again, ugly. It is cheap, though.

Well the cheapest i've seen for a cut-to fit piece was about RM25, that's what i paid Kakimotor in Sunway for a piece of the "real" hard <> shaped grid maze stuff. If RM60 will buy u 1ft x 3ft, it should do 2-3 cars, depending on the size - it might not.
well i dun really agree with that..
it all depends on which hardware shop u go, which design u buy, n how u do with it

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Some hardware store should have those harder netting, just that they don't stock it, because rarely got ppl want it. So if u found one, please inform us!hehehe

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
jaywat's rite...those net need 2 order 1....not u guys think punya netting 4 mosquitos 1...ahahahha...last time i ordered b4 4 my fren wira,kancil n eg...very nice...they cut the middle part n put netting...chun...sumore legal...wakakaka...not like mivec bumper o watever always kena kacau by jpj...

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Hmmm...am interested also. Wanna put netting on the lower part of my bumper to stop water and debris from going into my CAI.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone explain? y?

as i noe its due to :
1) oil pump (faulty)
2) insufficienet engine oil

wat other causes??? anyone noes?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience