diy: how to buka front wira bumper??

extreem

Jun 21, 2005
johor
i hope cfu can help me la..how to open front wira bumper...standart one .i want do diy spray headlamp.
when i cabut skru headlamp the lamp can pull out.. it sangkut to my bumper.. now i want any one that know how to open it.

if can give me pic to open bumper....... i want spray headlamp ori wira to se ma.....

extreem

Jun 21, 2005
johor
tak kisah la...any one can help me.....not only cfu any one la

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
a forummer told me.. wira bumper got 2 main bracket/bone... u have to remove de bolts from below ur car then de whole bumper will come out together with de metal bracket... then u can remove de bumper from de bracket...

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
i have done ur project...u can refer to the project "spray headlamp"
DIY session...

like this,unscrue at the center....a little bit hard,then unscrue beside(have to open/pull out)the signal....(i lost my signal at this stage)then u scrue out the screw there...then slowly pull out the headlamp...a little bit hard coz it stuck with the bumper,but do it slowly.. ;)

extreem

Jun 21, 2005
johor
i want the pic bumper

my bumper is not like wira biasa. wira 1999. it has like papan in the center bumper .i dont know how to open it.i was try to push headlamp out but my bumper rapat sangat and cannot out the lamp .i hope any body can send pic open bumper ..thanks

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hello, :D

I don't know mine same as yours or not. Mine Satria 98. "A" portion of the bolts are behind the bumper. You have to remove the number plate then stretch your hand inside to open these. "B" portion is at the tire side. All of them 7 bolts together. Good luck! :D

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Did you mean the papan that holds the number plate?
The nuts are inside the bumper also. There are 2 nuts for each "papan". Remember to remove your number first. :D

extreem

Jun 21, 2005
johor
i must to open the flat no first ye.. blakang dia ade papan want to open to??????

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Getting dumped is not the best feeling and there's little you can do that will help you feel better quick. Sure they say that time heals all wounds, but I say why wait? Here's a story about a man who did everything for his woman, sold his business, sold some of his cars, bought her a diamond ring and a house in a upscale neighborhood, and then she left him.

Some would just crumble under the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience