Need help ..

wfc31

Known Member
Aug 11, 2004
wfc31.fotopic.net
bit confuse with the wiring, can anybody help?
please explain to me what/which wire connect to where, why?
i want to DIY install.

thanks.

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
Well, it should be somethign liek this (and I am guessing)

Volt
Red Black Orange is for the power, red to +, black to - and orange to remote. Remote to be tapped from ignition so it turns on when the ignition comes on.

The other red and black to be tapped to the source to measure voltage.

Vacuum,

Red black orange as voltmeter. But I think this is a mechanical voltmeter so you will need to run a vacuum hose into the cabin to measure. If electrical, there will be a sensor to plug it in.

wfc31

Known Member
Aug 11, 2004
wfc31.fotopic.net
jinkl,
i am not really sure about the manual mar, so need to verify, pai seh..

Bert,
As the red black & orange wire, i see from the manual, red tap to 12V+ from ignition switch & orange tap to the headlight wire, is that mean red is the remote to switch the gauge on/off and the orange is to light up the gauge when at night we on the headlight?

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
yup... seems to be like that. If you wire the red to a permanat power source like ur battery or HU, it will always be on. SO you tap into the ignition switch so that it turns on when the car is on.

Orange is for the dimming efect when the headlights are on.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

willing to buy AUTOLOCK for my waja (A) but im thinking..... our national car eg. proton, perodua does not have function which do not allowed us to shift to R position in auto transmission before u push the brake pedal. so since this AUTOLOCK work with brake pedal.... so i wonder, is it useful for my car's safety or not... or its just a useless device... what do u think guys??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience