CUSCO fullylock LSD

Discussion in 'Engine and Performance' started by chiku, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiku

chiku Senior Member

CUSCO fullylock LSD (SOLD)

wanna let go one CUSCO fullylock LSD, suitable for any MITSU gearbox... item in excelent condition... good for track use... wanna let go RM 8++ still can nego... serious buyer pls call/sms me 0126899199...

#1 chiku, Aug 17, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2005
  2. spoon

spoon Senior Member

can it fit into a GTI gearbox?

3. alvin24

alvin24 Senior Member

full lock meaning 1 way LSD? or 2 way?

4. chiku

chiku Senior Member

spoon - sure can fit into GTI gear box

alvin24 - my foremen said 1.5

currently the item is on hold status....

5. spoon

spoon Senior Member

bro if you wanna sell... pm me. thanks

6. jinkl-

jinkl- Senior Member

any mitsu ? 63t gb ?

7. chiku

chiku Senior Member

spoon - u got PM bro

jinkl - for 4G63T cannot la bro... oni 4G9xP/T can... sori for for my fault...

8. chiku

chiku Senior Member

bump....

9. SHAZtech

SHAZtech Senior Member

bro...i thought its full lock?? howcome u stated its 1.5 lock??and has it been refurbished?? clutch driven right??

10. differ

differ Senior Member

wat's the diff between full lock and 2-way lock?? i thought full lock meant 2-way lock... hmmm, i kena con by somebody, teach me wrong things... hahaha, crap.

11. CJ4A

CJ4A Senior Member

What model Cusco is it? Is it the clutch type or gear type? Send some pics to mappus@yahoo.com please. What car was it taken from?

12. ezzydamvp

ezzydamvp Senior Member

hey bro...i changed my engine to 1.8 sohc but im using the 1.6 gearbox...can fit in or not?

13. wong

wong Senior Member

cusco lsd

bro, still available? interested to buy..RM800++ is soooo cheap for a CUSCO Fully Lock LSD..as far as i know, the market price for a used fully lock LSD is within RM1300 to RM2,000..depends on the brand and condition.. urs is sooo cheap..the condition? Are sure it's Excellent? (Confuse)..No sound at all while cornering or reverse or u-turn? Or just a bit..? a bit sound is normal for an Excellent condition fully lock LSD...PM me.. TQ.

14. chiku

chiku Senior Member

you got PM wong

15. chiku

chiku Senior Member

SHAHtech > its 1.5 way fullylock lsd... that statement, my foremen tell me la...

differ > i can't answer ur question... coz i'm oso dunno...

CJ4A > i'm not really understand ur question, but inside the LSD itself... it have clutch plate...

ezzydamvp > for sure u can fit ur gearbox with this LSD

16. wong

wong Senior Member

Bro, thanks for ur reply, I am interested on the LSD.. before viewing, can u at least confirmed to me the condition of the LSD? Is it really in the Excellent condition,? How loud is the sound when u reverse or u-turn or cornering at a low speed? If only a bit, than it is normal for a fully lock LSD, but if it is loud, I think the condition is not as Excellent as what u’d declared..

I need to know as my location is very far away from ur location, it is not worth for me to travel far away from Ijok to view the item, yet the condition is not too good.. Can u please confirmed to me..

Really interested here.. Don’t PM me as I failed to open my folder (PC Problem).. Just reply my message in this main window.. TQ Bro…I am a serious buyer..TQ.

17. chiku

chiku Senior Member

honestly tell you... i'm not the foremen to tell you how good the condition... but we can work out with ur foremen about the condition... the sound is not too loud and actually the sound will go off after 'dah cukup panas'... but u know la when i fetch my mum out with car and producing sound... she also making sound that i cannot stand it....

18. chiku

chiku Senior Member

sorry... may i know where is ijok located...

19. wong

wong Senior Member

Lsd

Bro, thanks for ur reply, yes I know u r not the foremen, so do i.. but in fact u should know rite as u’v been using it, actually I am really interested with ur LSD, and I can transfer some money into ur Bank’s account as a deposit (if u want to laa), subject to u managed to confirm with me the condition.. FYI, ijok is somewhere in Kuala Selangor and it tooks me for more than 80km (one way) to drive to KL.. that is why I need u to confirmed with me on the condition..

From my experience of using the Cusco Full Lock LSD previously (sold already laa..together with my car..).. there will be a sound from ur g.box/drive shaft when u corner/u turn/reverse at a very low speed.. but the sound is not loud at all.. even sometimes u urself wont notice it..and of course nobody will notice it…

How bout urs? U mean the sound is not too loud also? U as a driver..can u notice the sound? I am confused now with ur statement which is the sound will gone upon the LSD getting heat.. are u sure? Never heard of this type of LSD…Are u sure the condition is EXCELLENT…?? Start to confuse here with the condition..

I tried to call ur hp but cannot get through..Just reply to me in this window.. TQ..Really interested here..

20. chiku

chiku Senior Member

yeah the sound only produce when u turn at low speed only... but even u slow drive in straight or reverse in straight way, it never produce any sound la bro... the sound is not loud actually, as u mentioned... sometimes u noticed it but sometimes not... we oso can work out with my foremen in rawang area...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.