Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

CUSCO fullylock LSD

chiku

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
honestly tell you... i'm not the foremen to tell you how good the condition... but we can work out with ur foremen about the condition... the sound is not too loud and actually the sound will go off after 'dah cukup panas'... but u know la when i fetch my mum out with car and producing sound... she also making sound that i cannot stand it....

wong

Sep 10, 2005
KL
Lsd

Bro, thanks for ur reply, yes I know u r not the foremen, so do i.. but in fact u should know rite as u’v been using it, actually I am really interested with ur LSD, and I can transfer some money into ur Bank’s account as a deposit (if u want to laa), subject to u managed to confirm with me the condition.. FYI, ijok is somewhere in Kuala Selangor and it tooks me for more than 80km (one way) to drive to KL.. that is why I need u to confirmed with me on the condition..

From my experience of using the Cusco Full Lock LSD previously (sold already laa..together with my car..).. there will be a sound from ur g.box/drive shaft when u corner/u turn/reverse at a very low speed.. but the sound is not loud at all.. even sometimes u urself wont notice it..and of course nobody will notice it…

How bout urs? U mean the sound is not too loud also? U as a driver..can u notice the sound? I am confused now with ur statement which is the sound will gone upon the LSD getting heat.. are u sure? Never heard of this type of LSD…Are u sure the condition is EXCELLENT…?? Start to confuse here with the condition..

I tried to call ur hp but cannot get through..Just reply to me in this window.. TQ..Really interested here..

chiku

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
yeah the sound only produce when u turn at low speed only... but even u slow drive in straight or reverse in straight way, it never produce any sound la bro... the sound is not loud actually, as u mentioned... sometimes u noticed it but sometimes not... we oso can work out with my foremen in rawang area...

wong

Sep 10, 2005
KL
ooo like that ka? ur foremen in rawang? where is the w.shop, i also sometimes did my car in that area.. what is the name of ur foremen, maybe i've been there laa i guess bcos not many w.shop there, btw, now u r using in what g. box? 1.8N/A or Mivec? TQ..

chiku

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
i call him Meng... the owner of X zone auto service w/s... using 1.8 g/b oni not mivec... which w/s u seldom go???

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
hi dude,

is your LSD still available? when can i view the item?

pls PM me or call me 012-2553340.

the LSD can install to 1.8gearbox ? 4G93? what is the different using the LSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PETALING JAYA, 23 August – Persona, the new born in the PROTON stable, has received a better than expected response from consumers with over 8,000 bookings since PROTON began marketing the sedan.<br><br>“We are happy with the response received thus far. We are also touched by our consumers’ belief in us. Two thousand two hundred of them booked the Persona without seeing it during the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience