Engine and Performance

CUSCO fullylock LSD

chiku

Dec 18, 2004
CUSCO fullylock LSD (SOLD)

wanna let go one CUSCO fullylock LSD, suitable for any MITSU gearbox... item in excelent condition... good for track use... wanna let go RM 8++ still can nego... serious buyer pls call/sms me 0126899199...

alvin24

full lock meaning 1 way LSD? or 2 way?

chiku

Dec 18, 2004
spoon - sure can fit into GTI gear box

alvin24 - my foremen said 1.5

currently the item is on hold status....

chiku

Dec 18, 2004
spoon - u got PM bro

jinkl - for 4G63T cannot la bro... oni 4G9xP/T can... sori for for my fault...

SHAZtech

Aug 30, 2004
bro...i thought its full lock?? howcome u stated its 1.5 lock??and has it been refurbished?? clutch driven right??

wong

Sep 10, 2005
cusco lsd

bro, still available? interested to buy..RM800++ is soooo cheap for a CUSCO Fully Lock LSD..as far as i know, the market price for a used fully lock LSD is within RM1300 to RM2,000..depends on the brand and condition.. urs is sooo cheap..the condition? Are sure it's Excellent? (Confuse)..No sound at all while cornering or reverse or u-turn? Or just a bit..? a bit sound is normal for an Excellent condition fully lock LSD...PM me.. TQ.

chiku

Dec 18, 2004
SHAHtech > its 1.5 way fullylock lsd... that statement, my foremen tell me la...

differ > i can't answer ur question... coz i'm oso dunno...

CJ4A > i'm not really understand ur question, but inside the LSD itself... it have clutch plate...

ezzydamvp > for sure u can fit ur gearbox with this LSD

wong

Sep 10, 2005
Bro, thanks for ur reply, I am interested on the LSD.. before viewing, can u at least confirmed to me the condition of the LSD? Is it really in the Excellent condition,? How loud is the sound when u reverse or u-turn or cornering at a low speed? If only a bit, than it is normal for a fully lock LSD, but if it is loud, I think the condition is not as Excellent as what u’d declared..

I need to know as my location is very far away from ur location, it is not worth for me to travel far away from Ijok to view the item, yet the condition is not too good.. Can u please confirmed to me..

Really interested here.. Don’t PM me as I failed to open my folder (PC Problem).. Just reply my message in this main window.. TQ Bro…I am a serious buyer..TQ.

Hi there,

I am planning for the following Yokohama tyres for my 2 cars, one using 195.55.15 and another is 180.60.14

After some research online and offline, found that Advan Neova AD07 only have size for my 195.55.15 while AVS ES100 have sizes of both.

Also known that the UTQG for AD07 is 180 AA A and ES100 is 280 AA A. If I am going to take AD07 for the 15" and ES 100 for the 14", would this be my good choices?

Need your experiences on both tyres model in terms of dry, wet, treadwear...