CRITICISM: how well u take it?

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
how well do u take criticism?
to make it simple and short,juz a few yes or no Q
its general,a hair-do,clothing,ur car mod,anything and everything (but lets put our beloved family aside)

1.do u criticise ppl?
2.do u take criticism well?
3.can u accept being criticise?
4.will u take criticism positively?
5.ur comments,tq

juz a simple survey for myself to know about general human being
thats all
thanx

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
1. Yes, if they need to be corrected.
2. Yes and No.
3. Yes, it is part of my job.
4. Yes, we learn new things every day. Criticism can help to speed up the process.
5. 80% of the local populations are narrow-minded, that's why they don't take criticism very well. A little criticism is enough to start a fight. Crazy world!

Last edited:

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
acbc said:
1. Yes, if they need to be corrected.
2. Yes and No.
3. Yes, it is part of my job.
4. Yes, we learn new things every day. Criticism can help to speed up the process.
5. 80% of the local populations are narrow-minded, that's why they don't take criticism very well. A little criticiam is enough to start a fight. Crazy world!
actually this is the one i waiting la
confirmation
hahahha
yeapz
80% of ppl dun take criticism well
perhaps coz its peers correcting them
i once (juz last week) got criticised by my chef that my dish worth in the dustbin,i almost cried.haha...but it juz makes me wanna prove him wrong
some ppl...aih..no comment...
seriously 80% of my classmates are like that
so..the best thing is...STFU

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
1. seldom, but make alot of comments behind the back, damn bitchy eh?
2. not too well
3. if its proper and for my improvement, i take it. if its pointless-style, looks etc, i reject it with sarcasm to the person who criticise me.
4. not all the time
5.many ppl cant take criticism, they take it as an insult. criticism does come mainly from peers because of their experience and maybe they see a mistake going to happen again, and to prevent that they criticism.

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
1) of course I do... but seldom =D
2) Yeah
3) Not really actually
4) but this I will... since it already happened.
5) I really hate those people that ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS critisize people... but when people critisize them... they will take it as end of the world, until to the extend of not talking to the person or hate him etc etc. frankly speaking, I really have no respect for these kind of people. what they love to do on other, they can't accept it. sigh.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
simonchangwaimun; aren't questions 2), 3) and 4) rather similar? Anyway...

1. All the time.
2. Depends. If they hit the nail on the head, I take it like a man. Otherwise, I'm not going down without a fight.
3. Yes. Criticism is a part of life. Everybody will have an opinion on everybody else. Nobody can escape from it. You just have to filter through all the criticism and take those which are valid and which will help you.
4. See 2) and 3)
5. Malaysians are a sensitive lot that have easily bruised egos. More often than not they take criticism too personally. They have to learn that in life, you have to take the negatives and the positives together. And as I've said in 3), everybody will have an opinion or something to say about you. On average, 50% of it will be things you want to hear and the other 50% will be things you don't want to hear. Although, we don't like to hear negative things about ourselves, nobody is perfect and we will have flaws and sometimes, criticisms are valid and could help us improve as a person.

Last edited:

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
I wonder how will the government reply to this thread regarding Dr.M's critics. =P

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Criticising on the issue is healthy but critics in forums these days tend to loose their attention and critices the charactor instead,not good.

Let say you criticise on an item and suddenly this less educated critic start to say you are this and that instead of focusing on the item being debated.

I guess it has to do with the quality of education in these critics.

d6d2

1,000 RPM
Sep 17, 2005
kl/ipoh
1. yes
2. yes
3. yes
4. yes
5. normal scenario. just like u sitting at alfresco area. as seen and to be seen.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
ok..good enuff
yea..Q 2 3 4 similiar..but see the replies...all different answers ;)
since i started this post,its proper for me to answer those Q myself too
1.yes,seroiusly and jokingly (both)
2.depends.if they do the same thing i did like shit
3.yes
4.constructive criticism (like the food presentation in rubbish dump comment)
5.comment well said
thanx for the survey

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
1. yes, i prefer perfection
2. depends, if its fact den ok...
3. yes
4. sometimes
5. well sometimes i really salute to ppl who have the patient..

to those who cant take critism, well i dun think they can improve lots...everything is just in their opinion...

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
depends on who u r facing.. some ppl take it very serious.. n some ppl dont.. if u look at the so called "rapping" thread.. u will see 1 type of ppl in this world.. no point argueing wif dat "rapper" we r here to hav fun.. i pity his thread no 1 post .. so i just wrote wut i think n its harmless.. n he.. "rapper" memang "rapper" take gun n shoot me.. so.. aiyah.. no point flaming him also.. bored edi la all those ppl.. sien to de miennn...

1.do u criticise ppl?
-depends.. if close fren.. yes.. its for their own good.. for ppl i dont really know.. heck them la
2.do u take criticism well?
-yes from close fren cuz i noe wut they said is for my own good.. so listen oni la
3.can u accept being criticise?
-sure can
4.will u take criticism positively?
-yes..takkan u wana be de same old u everyday without improving?
5.ur comments,tq
-comment? duno..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

on most tri y headers, i noticed pairing of cylinder 1 and 4, 2 and 3 (1-4, 2-3) which forms non-sequential header but i saw some tri y headers have pairings of 1-2, 3-4 which forms sequential header

im hunting for new tri y header but im confused with which one to choose to suit overall street performance output

anyone can enlighten me on the effect of pairings of header primaries on the power curve?
it will be good if i know the difference so i can choose which one is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience