Come...Come...Come...DIY Vertical Door

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Big Time Dudes!!!!!!!!!!

To all dudes that have been supportive to this topic....it's big time already....my VDC is 95% ready for the 200 KL International Auto Show and I will post up my pix here very soon...watch out......Coz the TX3 has wings now.:shades_smile:

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
TX3 Has Wings

This is the the moment of truth, I'm officially pimped my own ride....check it out and you wanna touch the real ride...arrange with Rattan.

Last edited:

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Finally, Jimmy your dream has come true men. It is really awesome. !!!!!!! I really speechless after I saw your posted pitrure. I tried zoom in the pictures for every single inches. Wah ... Ok ok no bull shit now. Well when is the next TT. I am sure will not going to miss it. How's rattan, I heard you are the jimmy manager already. ah ..... Cheers guy. A REALLY GOOD WELL DONE JOB.

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
jims ... nice work!! =) its so nice to see it finally done!! we'd been waiting for so long already!! appreciated the nice work ... =) actually how long it takes for u to finish this thing ?? if do it in our car ... how long it takes ?? =) how about the cost of it ?? so how's rattan's car ?? he has got the VD as well ?? =) hope to hear from you all soon ... when is the TT ?? =)

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Thanx DUDEs for all the support....no doubt it's been a long wait...it's worth the wait...mann. If anyone of you wanted to see and feel the real thing....port up a date, time and venue for the TT and I will be there to share with you all very supportive fellows.

Keep it coming....bros
:shades_smile:

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
hey taikor Jimmy, Rattan @ Roy reporting in... walau weh got pic also redi posted here... hahahahah flaming everyone to go vertical and also nightless sleep ah... btw nice pics ... keep it coming... do i hear a call out for TT ?

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Whatz up braders

Whatz happening here with all the great supporters for the VDC's mann....I thought everyone wanted to share on how to DIY the VDC stuff.....but what did I see, this topic is doing down mann...someone or somebody out there, any question or quiries, by all means do ask...we'll reply.....coming up more pix of the further moded stuff.:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My neighbour paint his house wall fence and those tiny dots generated by the emulsion paint roller got "splashed" onto my rear door and rear windscreens. My car is black and very obviously noticeable.

Any idea how to remove them? I tried wax, polish but still can't remove them! damn! I can't blame my neighbour also as I knew that he is painting his wall fence during that time when my car just parked beside. Both of us didn't really realise about the problem will occur actually.

:(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience