Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
ongteckweng said:
stainless steel = rm300
normal = rm200
might get discount if we get together...hehehe
Ong...

Me,interested also leh...though my car 1 year+ old but can see some rusted spots here n there already...guess it won't last for long...

Will it be stainless steel from front to end?...or only part of it (the cat.)?
...normally it's always the muffler (last box) that get rusted n leak first...so I was thinking good to use stainless steel...

Also...those custom made mufflers, can they still be as silent as the org?...I can't drive with the sporty boom boom sound...
...you know,...ah pek liao... :frown:

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
I think my bullet, the CAT-Converter, the piping and the muffler all rusted liao.
But so far no leakage...still sound solid. 3+ years old Japs car...I think about there la.

My previous volvo 7 years liao, the exhaust system still going strong! amazing!

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ok guys...the deal is on the CAT....if u guys wanna do whole pippin in stainless steel...it can be done...not sure about the prices yet...but its from the extractor to the muffler....

actually those rusted part r outside only coz constant kena water mah...still can use...mine lasted 9 yrs n still ok...just my heart ask me to change la...hahaha

anyway bobby...yes...u can get those stainless steel muffler that produces like stock sound...they have that kind of muffler...

lets start a list ppl wish to de-CAT their car and i will c if i can get a good discount:
1)ongteckweng (confirmed)
2)cgui??
3)RachelAgl??
4)
5)

think will go for stainless steel...hehehe

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
peter liew said:
ong what you meaning about???????
interested leh :biggrin:
its about the cat-converter...im gettin it done this sat...try it before intro to u guys...if not good, at least im the only one kena...hehehe
price pretty firm...asked him today...unless theres a lot of u guys wanna give it a go.

just wait for my feedback...

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
ongteckweng said:
its about the cat-converter...im gettin it done this sat...try it before intro to u guys...if not good, at least im the only one kena...hehehe
price pretty firm...asked him today...unless theres a lot of u guys wanna give it a go.

just wait for my feedback...
Let's see how it goes first....

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
ongteckweng said:
A33 not recommended coz its too darn new...hehehe
just joking...
if it benefits me...im sure a32 or a33 also the same...
I don't mind if there is power gained...in a way will save on fuel consumption...

...or else wait till it is fully rusted n leak then change...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
RachelAgl said:
I don't mind if there is power gained...in a way will save on fuel consumption...

...or else wait till it is fully rusted n leak then change...
u can feel the power gained for sure...hehe...yes, u r right bobby...in FC will improve because there is less restriction...

anyway, just bought a APEXi muffler from a forumer here. its those big box type. S Flow. quiet type....goin to put in tmr together with the high flow cat...will c hows the result...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
RachelAgl said:
I like the stainless steel...shinning look....
...but prefer it from front right to the end...though it will cost a bomb!!
bobby...for underneath pipping...dont think its necessary...coz no one its goin to peep down...unless u r doin a show car...hehe