1. Bump posts missing? We are spring cleaning the Forums so these posts are being removed to optimize the database further. Don't be concerned, you can continue to do whatever you do. Will be developing the site further as well through the coming weeks so do watch out for those! You can close this notice now
    Dismiss Notice

Car modifications - the dummies guide! Part #4

Discussion in 'News and Features' started by Izso, Oct 14, 2011.

1. langsuyrx

langsuyrx Senior Member

good write up. Kipidap!!~ :congrats:

2. skazareth

skazareth Senior Member

no.. i'm not saying u associate with any workshop lah... just admiring ur write up.
    keep it up yo.

3. Izso

Izso Boooooossst
    Helmet Clan Moderator

:biggrin: dude, I have plenty of respect for you and the way you post so don't worry, am not insinuating anyhting. Nor am I worried. Just thought since you posted the question it's only fair I clarify in case anyone else has the same question in mind.

Anyway - I'm only a humble DIYer who chose to share. There are dozens of other taikors with skills way better than mine (xtremeleo for one) that are keeping a low profile.

4. 20V Trumpeteer

20V Trumpeteer Senior Member

hahaha...bro iszo...later, u'll be the author of Car Modification For The Dummies la..make sure u have a package of all volume that u've wrote...put it up for sale in ZTH store:rofl:

5. D162

D162 5 Year | Silver

slurp......info:idea:

6. denyal

denyal 5 Year | Silver

lol~ now i'm very clear regarding what is engine balancing, blue printing and lightening..it's clear writing from izso..:D