Any member drives Frontiers ??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Gavan, up boost still not started yet but I think we can go about 0.2~0.3 bar more only. Since you dont want to blow the turbo or you can try to get a chop shop turbo like TD05-16G

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
ooo? so small turbo oni? =S ahhaa, kiddings... so up few more notches is ok la i guess, since alot other cars also doing that and ours is a light pressure turbo anyways... hehe... alright, might try it soon, once i clear my hutangs first... hehe... =) anyone wanna go offroading after CNY?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I just started work today....busy busy busy...:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
yeah loh~~so lucky...:biggrin:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
man, is anyone offering a full time job here ar for SPM graduate, i think ill be on break until almost 3 quarter of the year... =( anyone got job for me?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Gavan,yup. There was a roll back...:rofl:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
i see, damn it... hahaha, ok...

here was my previous question...

joelee did a lift to his frontier right? i see that the frontier front suspension is using the torsion bar kinda setup thing, question is, can i lift the car by just adjusting that bar thing or how should i do it? and also... anyone here tried any silverstone AT or MT tires before? and... OTW, are u still selling your 16" deeeeeeeeeeeep dish 4x4 rims? if yes please PM me best price =) hehehe... =) and also, if i just change the rear leaf springs, would the car be much more comfortable? cause i know the stock one is kinda hard and i've seen those cars fitter with those OME suspension, warao, soft soft wan... nice =)

it also seems like my front is dipping, any reason why is that happening?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys ...wanna know is oem 1.3 and 1.5 using the same clutch set ?
im driving a 1.3 svdo ...wanna change OEM clutch plate and bearing ..approx how much ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience