3 White R34 GTTs!

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Just wanted to know if there are any other white R34 GTTs in PJ or KL area. ManR34, Satigue and I met up last night (all very nice and friendly people) and it was quite cool to see 3 white GTTs aprked together so I'm just wondering if there are other white R34 GTT owners around that might be interested to meet up with us the next time around in PJ. Other R34 owners are welcomed to join us too....just pm your contact no so that we will include you guys the next time around....I'm not trying to be rude by not making this an invitation to other skyline owners but just that I'm kinda new and I don't really know who is who and how do you guys normally organise a get together so just thought of organising a smaller get together session of my own. Taking the initiative to do so la....
peace y'all :-)

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
yeah it was good to finally meet u guys...took awhile...kekek....the only other white gtt i know of was when i saw a young looking chinese guy driving on LDP kelana jaya @ 2am, we just gave each other the thumbs up....then we parted....but this was months and months back...wonder if he is member here....

piggyR u forgot to intro ur wife man! just left her in the car...tsk tsk tsk :)
nevermind she must of been scared of us druken fellows....hehe

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Hey Man! Sorry la. I totally forgot la. I was excited to meet up with you guys and didn't think you'd all be standing outside to wait for me. The next time I'll intro to you guys for sure. Btw, I just saw a white GTT just now but the guy was driving quite fast along the John Hancock building, going towards KL. I saw that the number plate was a 2 digit number and I think its was a Selangor plate meaning starting with 'B'. Too bad I didn't catch up to him...if not can ask him to join us for TT next time.

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Hey Piggy, Ya la...me & Man thought u would intro. haha....no worries. sure got chance. I think I saw tht 2 digit 'B' Selangor plate before on NS hiway after the Damansara Toll. Dat time saw him kena tahan by traffic cops. Dono y. I guess they just like to kacau any fast cars. His exhaust was 3 or 4 inch one though.

Man,
I wasn't drunk. u were. hehe....

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
haha that driver must be speedy gonzales....always speeding around here and there....piggyr couldn't catch up (damn dissapointed in u! hahaaha)...but that traffic cop did...hahahaha

satigue,
oh so that was me drunk pissing at ur shinny Ray's rims was it..sorrry mate i was too intoxicated to control myself...i guess u are rite tho cos those fat bar aunties was starting to look like hot young college models :)

Last edited:

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
I didn't try to chase the guy la...even if I tried, with my driving skills, I think I can only catch a kancil...haha (then again, some kancils are super fast)...hahaha
Me very very slow driver....

Luckily I didn't go into the bar with you guys. Good that you guys met me outside...I'm sure the view of the 3 GTTs wre much better than the view in the pub eh ;-) hahaha
Man, no wonder you intoxicate yourself...I guess Satigue is used to those kind of view huh ;-) hahaha...kidding!
So when is our next outing?

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
HI guys

I drive a white one too. I have a couple of friends drives a GTT too but none in white. U guy go for the Sunway food court TT? I was inform twice by a friend but work commitment have to give it a miss. Tell me when your next TT gonna be, i'll try to meet up with you guys. Cheers!

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Hi Driftmeister! Good to know that you drive a white GTT too and I'm sure there are many more. Just PM your details to me and will sms you when we meet up the next time....Cheers!

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
hey driftmeister! glad u can join the "white" gang...hehe

just waiting for u piggyracer :)

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
ok maybe we try and meet up on Sunday night coz I've got something on on Sat night. Lets meet at a mamak instead of a pub la...me no drink la :-p

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
piggyracer said:
ok maybe we try and meet up on Sunday night coz I've got something on on Sat night. Lets meet at a mamak instead of a pub la...me no drink la :-p
Man wana get chicks wif his White GTT. tht's y drink at pub. kekeke...Let me know Sunday nite. Piggy, Man can give free tuition on drinking, right Man? :regular_smile:

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Driftmeister said:
HI guys

I drive a white one too. I have a couple of friends drives a GTT too but none in white. U guy go for the Sunway food court TT? I was inform twice by a friend but work commitment have to give it a miss. Tell me when your next TT gonna be, i'll try to meet up with you guys. Cheers!
Hi Driftmeister, glad to meet u. I or rather we don't go Sunway food court TT. All of us shy guys here.:regular_smile:

piggyracer

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
PJ
Man, maybe you should try and go to a more "happening" pub then that of the last one to pick up "young" chicks la...haha....
Satigue, so when is our first tuition session with Man? ;-)

satigue said:
Man wana get chicks wif his White GTT. tht's y drink at pub. kekeke...Let me know Sunday nite. Piggy, Man can give free tuition on drinking, right Man? :regular_smile:

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
White gang eh? Maybe I'll have to splash some white paint on my blue ride to join u guys.. U seem like a bunch of friendly people.. im kinda new here as well, wonder if GTR owners are as friendly as u gtt owners..
Anyway, Im still working offshore n will be back late may-early june, looking forward to spending large sums of money on booze (that Im deprived of on my ship), or just meeting up for mamak somewhere with proper cars. Peace.

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
piggyracer said:
Man, maybe you should try and go to a more "happening" pub then that of the last one to pick up "young" chicks la...haha....
Satigue, so when is our first tuition session with Man? ;-)
Man & I r waiting for u as usual.....keke. he's always available 24-7. I m kinda tight up with work & family. But can be arranged just for u guys.:regular_smile:
We dono any happening pubs around. sad right?
russwestwood, thanks for labelling us friendly people. yr blue also can join. no worries. we wait for yr homecoming. so who's taking care of yr ride when u r off shore? if u need any help, just ask Man. he can do it for you. keke.......right Man? oh for free of course.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi :)

Just wanted to know if any Swift owners hav had the same prob and how to get it fixed?
Send the car to service centre n they said the "resistance" is high, prob is with airbag's ecu...
And to change that, cost RM2320 for a piece of airbag ecu :banghead:

Anyone sifus can gimme some advice ere? Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience