Search results

1. X

Improve comfort, sport and adjustable suspension

bro, pls quote me the adjustable best price for 1.3 satria.
  2. X

[After12] GAB Suspension / Absorber / Spring

hi thr. pls pm me yr best price for ST, SA, and SL.. and also explain to me a lil more how your promotion works.
  3. X

2 pot & single pot brake for sale & etc

can item A plug and play into a 1.3 satria?
  4. X

4G91 Idle problem > Throttle Body > RPM >

my injected manual 4g13 has this problem too. mine engine can even die off after a light rev when the engine is cold. i heard the solution to this problem is to keep the air con on... but mine doesnt seem to work as it still vibrates. do help us out those who have a ideas and solution to...
  5. X

DO JPJ/Polis kacau u when road block?IF u...

wah the fine must be heavy ahah
  6. X

[WTA] Does a mini turbo really saves fuel?

logical. on big throttle is my only concern now haha. i always thought it helps with he air flow and hence good lol. anyway thanks for sharing =)
  7. X

really?my friend told got a saman from jpj for having an open pod air filter during one of the road blocks during cny
  8. X

what about the electronic fan attached to the between the air filter and the air filter pipe? what about this item, pros and cons?
  9. X

hey guys, really curious. open pod air filter also is illegal?
  10. X

yeah thats what i thought too. i heard that upgrading to a better throttle body together with the aid of a surbo and a fine remap tunning is really satisfying. and also cutting the speed limiter.. dunno how true is this but yet again im really curious.. anyone who knows or have a point of view...
  11. X

guys, does that mean a surbo is useless too? thr are many claims that it improves 1. response together with torque 2. fuel consumption 3. helps prolong engine life but the thing is, i've nvr heard of the surbo is heavily modded cars. do advice thanks
  12. X

Lightened flywheel upgrades.

just skim yr current flywheel will do
  13. X

need help for engine mods in a 4g13p proton saga engine

rear absorbers are important as well but not as important as the front because most of the impact on the absorbers are at the front when u corner at high speed. even with good absorbers u can oversteer, depending on how u take corners i believe haha. well anyway, i always think the budget...
  14. X

need help for engine mods in a 4g13p proton saga engine

as a driver, in order to get off corners fast, i believed u can mantain yr rpm at a higher rate by doing the heel to toe. this will allow you maximize the power of yr car as compared to lower rpm.. ( you may have know about this tho) by mastering this technique of driving you can go come off...
  15. X

lighten crank pulley promotion

is it the smaller lighten crank pulley or the standard size? if its the smaller one, pm me the cost of postage to penang. thanks
  16. X

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

lol sorry, i meant to phrase it differently. i actually meant upgrade haha. ---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:51 AM ---------- thanks skywalker, so does that mean a 4g15p injector can fit into a 4g13p?
  17. X

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

greetings to all, just wondering guys, can a 1.6 injector swap year 2000 model swap with a 1.3 injector year 2000 model as well?
  18. X

Car parks to screw around with your car

any car parks available to screw in penang? haha
  19. X

4g13 upgrading

hey slk, yes your pick up will be very much better but once it hits 110 onwards, yr speedo meter will move up slower d. my friends car liddat thats why haha. bout the bout block keep trying to look around. i think they still should have.i suggest a 1.6 block cuz more syok la haha. but it...
  20. X

4g13 upgrading

i only did lowering so far. my aim is to go for kampung gajah track day. i miss last sunday's track day but hopefully i will be able to go for the next hah. so my concern is not really the acceleration. its the handling cuz this track is all about corners. i plant next to upgrade my breaks to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, bro,
im newbie here,
but just want to inform all the members,my just got smashed at bangsar last two days.They just managed to take out my apex boostmeter and the rsm in the early morning around 5 am.Beware of this guy in bangsar area they just looking for the meters on the dash.in the incident they smashed the drivers window.
Beware of this mother f**king buggers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience