Search results

1. semangka

2012 Camry or Optima K5

i don't drive a mazda6, just an old toyota loh. but sticking to the topic back, i'd choose toyota over kia loh.
  2. semangka

2012 Camry or Optima K5

nahh, never crossed my mind. i'm a very technical person, personally i'm not gonna spend my above hundred thousand RMs on a SOHC-engined car. unless the new accord retain its 2.4cc DOHC engine, but i'd still get the mazda6 though.:smokin:
  3. semangka

2012 Camry or Optima K5

stick with the topic, i'd go for camry. (better resale value, toyota reliability) out of topic, i'd go for mazda6 - anytime.
  4. semangka

OZ Crono HT Sport Rim for sale.

pm me for 18" 5x100, and courier price to sarawak.
  5. semangka

Modulo Bodykit Available for the New Civic!

the SOHC engine is a turn-off preference, at least for me.
  6. semangka

Planning to Get a DC5, good choice?

as long as u can afford ron97 fuel, otherwise no issues.(DC5R) a very nimble car and a looker.
  7. semangka

[WTS] Bosch Carbon Cabin Filter

oredi got stock for toyota caldina? :)
  8. semangka

Engine oil For Neo cps

not to that extend ehhh (CPS really a hot engine). my TC car using M7 5W30 also ok leh. just that i strictly change oil as the mileage almost reaches 5k km. and 5w30 does improves the FC a little bit, though i don't really mind about it. :)
  9. semangka

BMW 1 Series M Coupé arrives in Malaysia - better late than never!

if someone can afford it, 'overpriced' is never an issue.
  10. semangka

DAIICHI Motorcycles - A New Level of Affordability!

but for this, I'd still prefer Kawa zx150rr, the 2-stroke speedster. smoke'em all 250 4-stroke with ease. :)
  11. semangka

DAIICHI Motorcycles - A New Level of Affordability!

the 250RR is a fairly nice bike but the fact that it has ECU sourced from Ducati, i find it's hard to believe.
  12. semangka

Suggestion for good handling manual car under RM80k

For brand new, i'd suggest neo cps.....but for used i'd choose dc2/dc2r, hands down. :)
  13. semangka

M7 t-titan cat-back sport muffler

pm me best price for Toyota Caldina ST246.
  14. semangka

Eibach Federn Sport Spring

pm me for caldina gt4.
  15. semangka

Orders for the Toyota 86 is open! RM 243k for manual, or RM 249k for automatic

people who wants anything close to this with practicality of 4 doors can go for is250. but though this is costly for a 2 doors, think of its cult status in 20 more years to come.
  16. semangka

New Toyota Camry 2012

the 2.5 litre model should have use the v6 found in the Mark-X or is250 in the lexus.:smokin:
  17. semangka

[After12] GAB SS Series Fully Adjustable - Promotion

pm me best price for caldina gt4.
  18. semangka

[WTS] Bosch Carbon Cabin Filter

can pm me the price for toyota caldina including poslaju to bintulu sarawak? serious buyer here...
  19. semangka

Exora Bold CFE vs Chery Eastar

chery? ohhh pleaseee...... go for Exora CFE!
  20. semangka

General talk for bank loan (Car, housing or personal loan) - True stories

imho, i agree on your view regarding value and liability of owning cars, but not on house. so if the rest of your siblings have the same thought as yours, then all of you would crammed up living in your parents house along with their wife and kids, how is that? you are only stating things...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s always a flurry of excitement the moment a new car enters the local market but the hype surrounding the arrival of the B-segment Fiesta has been exceptional and with good reason too. The Fiesta is a breath of fresh air, a shot in the arm, of a segment that has been getting pretty staid lately.

The three...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience