Search results

1. P

Welcome to Celica Club Forums!

Hi all! Newbie here.... just purchased a ST202 with SS3 bodykit.....
  2. P

Toyota Celica ST202 3S-GE

hi CK... correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the 194hp reading is for 3S-GE BEAMS version of SS-III ? any chance of viewing the car in KL? potential cash buyer here
  3. P

[wts] 2009 nissan gt- r35 (uk black edition)

pls PM best price!!!
  4. P

r32 GTR 1992

still available? i want!
  5. P

[WTS] Honda Integra DC2 95/99

thanks for the clarification mate! If DC5 is the later generation integra type R, for this generation what is the code for type R? and what is the engine type? b20? anyway, this is my deam car when i was at my uni days, and it's the best looking generation of Integra, for me..... FREE...
  6. P

is DC2 = Type R or non-type R ?
  7. P

Kangar/Perlis? too far bro....
  8. P

My MR2 SW20 is for sale!

the 3SGTE is a gem! tried it in a st185..... poweeeeeerrrrrrrr...... hardtop is rare too! BUMP!
  9. P

My MR2 SW20 is for sale!

Is it an Ori engine/GB combo or transplanted? Bump for a great car!!!
  10. P

Original Proton Satria GTI R3 -05

the house at the back of the picture looks like kemuning utama.... no? bump for a great car!!!!
  11. P

[wts] TOYOTA KE70

My mom used to have this model Corolla GL from 1983 till 1990, when i was still a kid.... always wonder where it is now..... if one day i see the very same car for sale i might just buy it back! so.... what's the number plate of your car?
  12. P

Spotted : Mercedes-Benz C350 AMG

hmm..... maybe just a badge..... plenty of those stuffs in ebay....
  13. P

Toyota Carina

W t f ? ! ? !
  14. P

Random Shot: Honda New Sportscar eXperimental (NSX)

think so. seen a red NSX before in the service bay at Sumber Auto 3S service centre in PJ....
  15. P

Toyota Chaser JZX90

i think i saw this car at LDP during this morning's crawl around kelana jaya stretch..... i was on opposite direction heading sunway.... Great car, Free BUMP!
  16. P

Toyota Chaser JZX90

Sexy frameless windows!!!!! Still available?
  17. P

Nissan Skyline BNR34

yes.... very attractive price for a legend!!!! those who can afford it what are you waiting for? :) teh ais: mind me asking you did the import and the AP stuffs with MITI yourself or have to go through a runner?
  18. P

Bmw m6 v10

mcm benar sja..... hehe.... hi farizio.... hell yeah we all know cars are dirt cheap in the euro... i was studying in the UK in the late 90's..... during the fucking asian ecomony crisis.... otherwise would have brought back a car from UK using the Student AP..... well freeflow.... i'd...
  19. P

Bmw m6 v10

you friend got experience in getting cars from japan to europe..... but not malaysia dude.... does he know what is AP or MITI? zebra...... ahhh....... those can be found at the safari...... LOL..... we are not insulting you man..... and of course, before you say no names and no money, you...
  20. P

Bmw m6 v10

that's why la bro....... obviously this so-called-swiss-guy doesn't know what he's talking about and have no idea how Malaysian import law works..... he thought we Malaysian so easy to con.... LOL..... May i suggest he go back to his home country and screw a zebra.... LOL.... Sekian...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro's.. need help from JB members here.. where can i get VTTR bbk at reasonable price in JB area. Pls advise. thks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience