Random Shot: Honda New Sportscar eXperimental (NSX)

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Whilst sending my car in for repairs earlier this week, I spotted this pristine looking NSX being serviced at a local car service center.

When the it first debuted in 1990, it amassed a lot of attention for being so far ahead of the game than it's rivals. Boasting many technological firsts and honed by the legendary Ayrton Senna, the NSX remains the one true Japanese supercar to actually teach the Italians a lesson.

Throughout it's 15 year life-span, it saw several releases and went through a face lift. Production finally ceased in 2005... but I believe this will still be a grail for many enthusiasts due to its affordability and reliability.

Last edited:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
@Dokalin, I believe so, yes. Although I've asked around before, and not all Honda service centers will take the NSX in for service due to lack of expertise.

MaximKo

Aug 14, 2010
Klang
Lol, The Forman suppose to repair early. Is been few months this NSX put at there. The owner plan to put an supercharged in this car, but didn't see any major modified at engine bay so far ( Correct me if I'm wrong ). Used to work at this company, but after I found out there is a major problem in this company then I vanish. Back to the point, NSX should put on production again, right?

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
This one is one of very few NSX that was purchased under Kah Motor Malaysia.

BTW,the rim is not original type S or any OEM make.It was Work Emotion X7 if I was right.
The red NSX that was mistaken by some with a pinkish colour is because the owner of red NSX is painted new fresh red colour to the car after full conversion of 2005 facelift+NSX-R bodypart+5spd tranny+custom turbo kit running 515RWHP.

& that red NSX fella is swapping the rims for quite sometime(because just after putting the BBK,the original type R rims cant be putted back)

I know this because I also serviced my NSX at the same shop(JC racing) & never knew that nice rim already going back on the silver NSX....maybe his Dymag already arrive....:love:

r3k4hsttub:Maybe because his model was direct buy from Honda Malaysia so they can accept it for service...My Z33 cant be serviced at Tan Chong because mine was recond!(& my NSX are also same...EU spec recond back in 91' )

spec-c

1,500 RPM
May 21, 2008
TTDi
now i know what NSX stands for... nice!

Kumanosuke

Jul 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My dream car... :adore:

Last time I saw one in a house in BSD but seldom seen the car go out but now no more, I think owner sold it off already. This car is too much of a good thing to just park in the house.

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Lol, The Forman suppose to repair early. Is been few months this NSX put at there. The owner plan to put an supercharged in this car, but didn't see any major modified at engine bay so far ( Correct me if I'm wrong ). Used to work at this company, but after I found out there is a major problem in this company then I vanish. Back to the point, NSX should put on production again, right?
There is stock internal with AT tranny in that silver NSX...but there is another one red NSX that running comptech supercharger on his car(I think the only one in malaysia) & it was equipped with level10 AT tranny with ATS torque converter to handle additional power & torque.

You can see the car at JC racing & Kevin Lee article about JC racing has the pic of it.(Red 91',with SSR bronze rim)

So far,there is three high powered NSX in KL(or in broader term,whole Malaysia) with all of them running imported FI kit.(Because it was hard to work with this kind of car.)

---Red 91' with Comptech supercharger,4AT.
---Red 91'(Facelifted 2005,with NSX-R bodyparts) with Prospeed custom turbo kit(methanol injection),5spd,NSX-R final drive,ATS LSD.

---Gold 91'(With Sorcery GT1 widebody)Running BASCH custom turbo kit(this one last time I heard is for sale),4AT.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

There is stock internal with AT tranny in that silver NSX...but there is another one red NSX that running comptech supercharger on his car(I think the only one in malaysia) & it was equipped with level10 AT tranny with ATS torque converter to handle additional power & torque.

You can see the car at JC racing & Kevin Lee article about JC racing has the pic of it.(Red 91',with SSR bronze rim)

So far,there is three high powered NSX in KL(or in broader term,whole Malaysia) with all of them running imported FI kit.(Because it was hard to work with this kind of car.)

---Red 91' with Comptech supercharger,4AT.
---Red 91'(Facelifted 2005,with NSX-R bodyparts) with Prospeed custom turbo kit(methanol injection),5spd,NSX-R final drive,ATS LSD.

---Gold 91'(With Sorcery GT1 widebody)Running BASCH custom turbo kit(this one last time I heard is for sale),4AT.

lipanz

From Facebook
Jan 29, 2011
alor star
www.facebook.com
hell of a beauty car.. love the design... penang area, kepala batas there got one yellow nsx with black roof..sometimes i see lot's of vegetables inside the car..haha.. NSX buat macam lori sayur je.. :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When one mentions the Toyota 86, the usual suspects of keywords that describe this new rear drive sports coupe will come in the form of “going sideways”, “touge driving” or “great balance”. Those impressions are undeniably true, and the car is truly a sporty baby that has successfully inherited the soul that famed the old AE86. But those are not the only characteristics that made the new 86 as what it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience