Search results

1. M

Professional Detailing Center in Penang.

Hi aston martin, We don't use abrasive compound as they will damage the paint lacquer though the defect removal are great. SW cleaner fluid are good in restoring and removing the severe swirl mark, not completely removed the swirl marks. Depending on the washing method, the swirl mark will...
  2. M

Professional Detailing Center in Penang.

Hi Aston Martin, Thank you for the message. What sort of moderate defects are you referring to? If you are talking about minor scratch and swirl mark, depending on severity of the defect we are able to restore back the paintwork clearly within 90-99%. We use SW Cleaner fluid with 3-5 steps...
  3. Professional Detailing Center in Penang.

We in Mirage Autodetailing, provides professional services in beautifying automobile with a "Mirage" look which means a wet reflection from your automobile. We uses the best in the world quality products for all the pain-staking process in beautifying your automobile. With our commitment in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've never been fond of using sub-standard products in all my cars. Nothing but the best for my preciousssss - everything from the Piaa silicon wipers right down to the titanium bolt, nothing but the best!

The same goes for light bulbs. I've used a lot of bulbs in the last 8 years of owning my cars and I've concluded that if it looks good (like the time I used green halogen bulbs) then it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience