Professional Detailing Center in Penang.

Car Shops and Services

Professional Detailing Center in Penang.

May 13, 2010
PENANG
We in Mirage Autodetailing, provides professional services in beautifying automobile with a "Mirage" look which means a wet reflection from your automobile. We uses the best in the world quality products for all the pain-staking process in beautifying your automobile.

With our commitment in every detail, say goodbye to swirl mark to your car, and enjoy the luxury of the "Wet Mirage" looks on your automobile

Come to Mirage Autodetailing, Your cars will shine like never before. :rock::rock:

Our range of services:
-Detail hand 'car bathing'
-Swirl Mark removal
-Hand Massage Waxing
-Teflon 'Shield' Coating
-Alloy Rim Teflon coating
-Headlamp restoration
-Interior detailing
-'Matte' colors car detailing
-Windscreen Protection coating
-Valet Services provided.

We are also the authorized reseller of Dodojuice in Malaysia.

Do visit our website for more details.
Welcome to Mirage Online - Mirage.com.my

Jun 10, 2010
Penang
Hi Mirage,

Goood to know there is a pro-detailing in Penang.

May I know how and what to remove moderate defect?

Do u carry DDJ SN ? Price ?

Last edited:

Mirage Autodetailing

May 13, 2010
PENANG
Hi Aston Martin,

Thank you for the message. What sort of moderate defects are you referring to? If you are talking about minor scratch and swirl mark, depending on severity of the defect we are able to restore back the paintwork clearly within 90-99%. We use SW Cleaner fluid with 3-5 steps polishing for the and once paint works restored, we will applied SW wax to make it shine like never before.

For DDJ, we are in the midst of processing the stocks delivery. Yes, we do carry the SN. Our shop is located in Krystal Point, Bayan Lepas Penang. Please feel free to visit our shop for more details.

Rgds,
Mirage Autodetailing

Jun 10, 2010
Penang
Hi Mirage,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes I'm talking abt swirl mark, I think SV cleanser more on filling or covering rather then remove the defects, it contains solvent and glaze, after 3 washes the swirls will come back.

Do u carry any abrasive compounding or polishing for defect removal ? What kind of compound and polish and what pad u use ?

DDJ when is the availability ?

Sorry for asking a lot of question.

Mirage Autodetailing

May 13, 2010
PENANG
Hi aston martin,

We don't use abrasive compound as they will damage the paint lacquer though the defect removal are great. SW cleaner fluid are good in restoring and removing the severe swirl mark, not completely removed the swirl marks.

Depending on the washing method, the swirl mark will come back if the car was not maintained (harsh shampoo, did not used microfibre wash clothes etc) properly. ETA for DDJ is around July'10.

Rgds,
Mirage Autodetailing

MugenR

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
How much you charge for wash, vacuum, clay, Swirl remover and wax. And how long it takes for a sedan car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro,

i bough on toyota le body..which originally 8 valve..then i when bought 12 valve...toyota le engine...i try to insert the egine..oni right hand side....mounting oni can fit....the other moutning....not at all....and the cross..member also not fit.....is there..different cross member for 12 valve?
another thing....the drive sharp.....is it 8 valve and 12 valve same.......plz help me...bcoz im fixing on ma own.....thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience