Search results

1. A

Welcome to MLOC Forum

Hi p3jal! Im curently stay in Subang Jaya. I've requested to join the facebook group, but still pending approval.. Sigh~
  2. A

Welcome to MLOC Forum

Hi guys, I'm a proud owner of Lancer Sportback. The car feels really powerful & enjoyable to drive. Planning to install a reverse camera soon. Any suggestion on where can i install? Tqvm.
  3. A

Help me: my car attacked by ants!

well, daun pandan always work 4 me... just put a few in ur car for 2-3days.... and park under the sun...
  4. A

Air cond question

ya, i think it is the electric fan. are there any quieter one?
  5. A

Air cond question

Mine is Wira 1.5(M) A/B. The car's air cond can be very loud from the engine bay, and i think this is not an unusual noise cause i heard the same noise from other wiras too... So, i just want to know what cause the noise, and are they any solution to reduce the noise?
  6. A

AB King

AB King Pro.. Any review/testimonial from users?
  7. A

Craving~

But i don't want DIY.. At pasar malam usually they sell the dry tauhu, not very delicious. Have u try tauhu bakar in JB? Tried once and man, its juicy more filler & gravy aka DElicious.... I want something like that in klang valley..
  8. A

Craving~

anyone know where can i get good/the best Tauhu Bakar in Klang Valley?
  9. A

Tinted Offer !!! V-KOOL & Ecotint

3 questions 1. Wira aeroback = normal or standard saloon? 2. If i opt to buy ecotint indulgence series (gold) for the front windscreen & both front windows only (wira) what will be the price? 3. If cannot, do you will charge to peel off the old tint on my windows(only...
  10. A

Tinted Offer !!! V-KOOL & Ecotint

1. Wira aeroback = normal or standard saloon? 2. If i opt to buy ecotint indulgence series (gold) for the front windscreen & both front windows only (wira) what will be the price? 3. If cannot, do you will charge to peel off the old tint on my windows(only windows that is...
  11. A

shattered windowS

my WIRA just shaterred it's window at the driver side. Luckily the car had window film come in standard, so the glass stay intacted. The window shattered into million pieces & I can't assume it is an attempt by thieves becoz I can't find any scratches or point of the break.. The window just...
  12. A

disaster slowing down..

change the ecu ka? then will spoil the insurance
  13. A

disaster slowing down..

my plarks not more than 1year since last change
  14. A

disaster slowing down..

other thing is.. the rpm when idling is 300-400..
  15. A

disaster slowing down..

injector
  16. A

disaster slowing down..

mine is wira 1.5(m) AB. My problem is... when slowing down/stopping(press the brake & clutch fully) while turning the steering, engine will die... haiyo, havoc at roundabout.. this happened when the air-cond is switched on.. sometimes not turning the steering also the engine die.. When the...
  17. A

magic jet

Any review on the Magic Jet? Also the Air Cool tint.....
  18. Battery prob??

I went 4 holiday and left my car(Wira) alone for 2 days. After i came back and want 2 unlock it, the tut tut sound not as usual, it's sound low a lil bit. Then i tried to start the engine but just the 'tik' sound appeared. check the radio, the lights still ok... So i jump start the car and...
  19. Highway smooth...

Hey guys, I own a wira a/b 1.5 what mod can i do to increase comfort level when on highway with high speed? light mod suggestions r preferable. but major mod suggestions also acceptable..