Battery prob??

adamalek

Feb 1, 2005
I went 4 holiday and left my car(Wira) alone for 2 days.
After i came back and want 2 unlock it, the tut tut sound not as usual, it's sound low a lil bit.
Then i tried to start the engine but just the 'tik' sound appeared. check the radio, the lights still ok...
So i jump start the car and success!
Then i turn off the engine and left it for bout 5 hours. After that the car start like normal..
hmm.... what the prob eh?

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
car batteries act weird...

previously i felt the battery like weak coz when start engine like need to turn longer than usual to start. went to check with volt meter. full power. next day battery kong.

go figure :P :rolleyes:

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Actually when you measure with volt meter, its only show the batt volatge. To really check the batt condition, you need a batt tester with a load function where by it test your batt under load @ 50 amp for 5 sec (like starting a car). The batt died not becaues of low voltage but no more reserve capacity.
Just like Hand phone. Fully charge takl 20 min gone. Switch on ,battery full bar. :blink: :blink: :blink:

MAN30

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
yr battery kong aledy i guess,..mening cannot receive fully charging from alternator when the car idup and battery cannot stand thier amphere hour when u leave it ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need some advice,

4G15 engine with MMC ECU - I bought one 4g91 TB but mechanics claims that the Wiring diagram and the connector is diffrent... What throttle body can b fit in? please advice

One more thing i heard that 4g15 can be mod to DOHC...is that possible? how n what are things needs to do that? how much that will be? do i needs to register the engine number again?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience