Search results

1. S

Ek oem bushing

go for hardrace hard rubber if u intend to keep ur car long or if u have modded engine as it offers better handling go for OEM if your ride is slow like mine / if you are looking for more comfortable ride . Front: Upper arm bush - 2 per side = 4pcs ( OEM doesnt come with separate bushes , you...
  2. S

Head lamp spray - renew oxidized head lamp

respray ? means u gonna put another coating after restoring it or wat ? price same for any car ? wheres the location
  3. S

A riders death wish: Yamaha R1 at full throttle through heavy traffic

looks like another fast forward clips to me ...hmmmmm funny thing is when a superbike R1 ride like a brainless ppl like that , others will say cool ! . when a kapchai ride like that , others will curse 9 9 ! hahaha .
  4. S

Need Info / Help on EJ8/EK3

door bush ? i dint knw that the door has such thing . hmmm try changing the door hinges to prevent it from moving . if there is still sound then change the door rubber which you can get new from hin hup seng like what cat77 mentioned .
  5. S

Advan RG FS !!! ori

a ban is abit too harsh for now . what about an edit about the topic 1st before others get confused? if the seller not insist to change , then he shud be banned !
  6. S

Advan RG FS !!! ori

1. ori is from japan only 2. ori 15' doesnt come with gold colour enuff said . call ur so called friend out and dont forget to bring a knife . cheers !
  7. S

When a german machine crashes into a japanese machine

nope . da front was banged exactly straight to the accord's butt ..as i aredi stopped for about 20 secs at traffic lights .. but the rear was banged at the side . cos that driver tried to avoid but he failed to do so . so my car's muffler dented lol .. for ur case i think its normal bcos doors...
  8. S

Satria R3 carbon fiber spoiler stolen

seems like R3 spoiler is good to pancing those bastards out ..and then chop his hand !
  9. S

Which tyre u recomend? Klang cheaper??

if you r planning to change 4 tyres . i will say its worth travelling down there ...it depends to wat kind of types ..normally those good tyres will save more ...if planning to change just ciplak tyre i think nonit .. theres a shop in kapar ..orange colour wan ..quite big and full with ppl...
  10. S

When a german machine crashes into a japanese machine

from my experience ..its not about where ur car made but its about how you bang it ..the front is meant to absorb impact like wat yong 5290 said .there was once , my old wira was banged from behind , then i banged the front car ..the front car was 97 year accord ..felt so shocked when i looked...
  11. S

puppy for adoption

so kind of you ..free bump !
  12. S

Hardrace- tpv stabilizer link

besides the whole set of 26 pcs of bushes for EK ..still got wat other need to be changed to make it like " new" car ..and roughly how much it costs
  13. S

where can i get this website stickers??

there was a shop named ksp power in sunway area selling this ori zerotohundred sticker last time .. now i not sure . you can try your luck there .
  14. S

you guys going to love this!

this is wat i call real POLICE ..
  15. S

Robbers caught and beaten up badly

fcking good ! i like it ...fully agree with maverickk .. hammer too brutal ? many get killed by those snatch thiefs..imagine one of them is your family member .. sometimes one must die to save the whole world ..guess he is just the unlucky one ..moral of the story , if you trying to be thief ...
  16. S

Wat is the best tool to clean dashboard?

may i knw how much is the meguiar's natural shine selling ? and where can i get it ..
  17. S

smoke head lamp servis RM80

smoke black colour only ? got others like titanium ?
  18. S

CIVIC EK Wagon/Orthia Meter Gauge

pehlak ..the carbon trim selling separately or not ?
  19. S

Please Help. Friend Civic 2.0 Robbed !!!

i believe they are from the same group of ppl ....my housemate's new civic was robbed as well by few indians ..they were driving proton perdana ..
  20. S

Htc touch pro t7272 - 99.999% scratchless

so nice ... pm me best price ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Managed to shoot a video of the detailien alien Coating @ the detailien HIVE.

A picture if worth a thousand words, a YouTube video is worth several billion I suppose...

detailien.com- Optimum OptiCoat PRO - YouTube

Some pictures also...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience